Marsh- Brown

Cracking little player we got there, skill, pace, fearless with the ball at his feet, effort...he's like Morais and Taylor combined but better. Could do with working on his finishing though!

:censored: decision for their first goal at least, never a corner but Scunny did well to weather the storm and they were always a threat going forward with their wingers and big guys in the box for set pieces the likes of Mellor, Lee and Tarky were always going to get out hustled.

Kuqi should have been off for Reid after the 60th minute when were started getting stretched and reverted to long balls for our attackers to chase.

Fair red for Marsh Brown, two footed with studs showing, but apparently 6 players are now allowed to handle an opposing player with little consequence.

Brown looked a tidy player in the centre, especially with his passing, a couple of dodgy tackles but got stuck in and put in a shift.

:censored: result but not a bad game.

I like these players and this team at least I feel we're capable of winning games with some creative minded players, rather than the dross served up by Penney and Shez for his last 25 games or so incharge.

Edited by PlayItLivo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marsh brown sulked when morais had a go at him for being greedy in the second half (after a number of wasted chances where he should have passed throughout the game)... After that he did nowt and just strolled around the pitch where he wanted until he fancied an early bath...

We cant carry idiots who do that when they dont get what they want

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Fair red for Marsh Brown, two footed with studs showing, but apparently 6 players are now allowed to handle an opposing player with little consequence.

Thought the ref got the decisions correct in the melee sparked by Hash Brown's completely lunatic moment. One red apiece.

Whatever possessed him to go into a tackle like that? Yet another airhead on the books. Looks frighteningly brilliant at times and then has something critical missing from his game. Common sense. He'll last out the season and get binned. He'll be dishing flyers out for nightclubs by the time he's 27.

The ref had a piss poor game even before that. Don't get me wrong deffo red card for brown but the guy who was shaking him around like a rag doll should of got a straight red. Also did he forget a had already given their player a yellow card earlier on.

he's full of trickery but looked shattered after about half an hour tonight. he put in a good shift but should have been substitued for some fresher legs, one game where i thought taylor maybe shouldnt have come off.

stupid red though, and dickov should fine him. he might have been tired but to go in like that and then kick off like he did five minutes after getting a final warning for rash tacking is stupid. the scunny players made it worse but let the ref deal with it. he got fed up but he's cost himself three games out now when we're missing enough players as it is. if he gets back in the team he's definitely got a big point to prove.

Annoys me when you get a player like KMB and has, what I thought, a good game tonight, but then goes into a tackle with 2 feet at the end of the match and gets himself sent of. I don't understand why he had to make that sort of tackle on the half way line?

Cracking little player we got there, skill, pace, fearless with the ball at his feet, effort...he's like Morais and Taylor combined but better. Could do with working on his finishing though!

:censored: decision for their first goal at least, never a corner but Scunny did well to weather the storm and they were always a threat going forward with their wingers and big guys in the box for set pieces the likes of Mellor, Lee and Tarky were always going to get out hustled.

Kuqi should have been off for Reid after the 60th minute when were started getting stretched and reverted to long balls for our attackers to chase.

Brown looked a tidy player in the centre, especially with his passing, a couple of dodgy tackles but got stuck in and put in a shift.

:censored: result but not a bad game.

I like these players and this team at least I feel we're capable of winning games with some creative minded players, rather than the dross served up by Penney and Shez for his last 25 games or so incharge.

I think he looks like a classic lower league player with above average ability. Loads of pace, decent on the ball but absolutely brainless, very much in the Jermaine Johnson mold. Lots to work with but like JJ, experience and maturity will really make him.

Needed to be brought off in the second half, looked tired and a little unineterested.

Edited by LeylandLatic

Annoys me when you get a player like KMB and has, what I thought, a good game tonight, but then goes into a tackle with 2 feet at the end of the match and gets himself sent of. I don't understand why he had to make that sort of tackle on the half way line?

So you went and called him a :censored: on twitter....

Edited by maddog

I think he looks like a classic lower league player with above average ability. Loads of pace, decent on the ball but absolutely brainless, very much in the Jermaine Johnson mold. Lots to work with but like JJ, experience and maturity will really make him.

And the Craig Davies mold who's now doing pretty well in The Championship.

We need to stick with these nutters as they're a League One clubs only chance of having real quality in the side.

I thought, just like the rest of the team, for 65mins KMB was excellent.

He then tired massively & began to look a little dissinterested

iMO he shouldn't have been on the pitch to make that challenge, it was he who should have gone off for Reid; not Taylor. Another :censored:e sub from PD

Completely brain dead, idiotic challenge and a red card all day long.....i'd fine him for it

I thought, just like the rest of the team, for 65mins KMB was excellent.

He then tired massively & began to look a little dissinterested

iMO he shouldn't have been on the pitch to make that challenge, it was he who should have gone off for Reid; not Taylor. Another :censored:e sub from PD

Completely brain dead, idiotic challenge and a red card all day long.....i'd fine him for it

Agree totally,cant believe he stayed on beyond an hour when he became tired and wasnt in the game.

angry tweet

someone sent a lovely tweet to KMB....not the same Jonesy who is on here is it?

It wasn't as good as the tweet about wanting to hunt the ref down, break into his house, :censored: in his house and fill his toilet water with piss, "so that when he flushes, piss comes out". that brightened my journey home right up, that did. I can only aspire to that level of deranged creative fury.

he's full of trickery but looked shattered after about half an hour tonight. he put in a good shift but should have been substitued for some fresher legs, one game where i thought taylor maybe shouldnt have come off.

stupid red though, and dickov should fine him. he might have been tired but to go in like that and then kick off like he did five minutes after getting a final warning for rash tacking is stupid. the scunny players made it worse but let the ref deal with it. he got fed up but he's cost himself three games out now when we're missing enough players as it is. if he gets back in the team he's definitely got a big point to prove.

Dont fine him, cracking little player who needs to be man-managed, could turn out to be a gem, just needs OUR/clubs help.

We knew about his ability ( he has bundles) but we also knew about his character.

If the club fine him we will lose him...

I certainly dont want to see him handing out night club flyers as a previous poster mentioned.

Dont fine him, cracking little player who needs to be man-managed, could turn out to be a gem, just needs OUR/clubs help.

We knew about his ability ( he has bundles) but we also knew about his character.

If the club fine him we will lose him...

I certainly dont want to see him handing out night club flyers as a previous poster mentioned.

fair enough and if there's someone in League One who can run at a defender it's a good player to have, but he's cost himself three games now, and with Wes, Furman, Simpson etc out he might have lost his chance for a run in the team

He should be fined. A brainless action that could have caused serious injury and reduced our chances of saving a point.

He may get longer than a 3 match ban if the FA look closer at the afters.

He should be kept. He's got massive ability.

He will need managing.

He should be fined. A brainless action that could have caused serious injury and reduced our chances of saving a point.

He may get longer than a 3 match ban if the FA look closer at the afters.

He should be kept. He's got massive ability.

He will need managing.

There are other ways to deal with a young player, if it was an experienced pro then maybe.

Players with his flair and ability are always prone to a tackle.

Id be interested to see how many times he has been sent off in his career.

Could be a cracking player. Typically of a winger (and particularly a young one) may not always take the right option but this can be coached into his game (see also C Ronaldo's early years at Stretford Rangers). However, he's got a trick on him and defenders will never enjoy playing against speed.

Bad foul last night but some of the over-reaction on Twitter was ridiculous. If Paul Scholes had joined us at any stage in his career, he'd last 3 matches before being hounded out.

Thought the ref got the decisions correct in the melee sparked by Hash Brown's completely lunatic moment. One red apiece.

Whatever possessed him to go into a tackle like that? Yet another airhead on the books. Looks frighteningly brilliant at times and then has something critical missing from his game. Common sense. He'll last out the season and get binned. He'll be dishing flyers out for nightclubs by the time he's 27.

Was actually a yellow for Walker, thought the ref had forgotton that he had been booked before hence the slight delay in him issuing the red card.