Smaller Squad, but higher quality

I find it very hard to believe we don't already operate within whatever budgeting regulations the Football League is planning to introduce.

think on.....

i was suggesting that maybe finances aren't quite as bad as we get told in response to your point.

oh, you're an admin?

delete me you moron.

is that vacuous enough for you?

i was suggesting that maybe finances aren't quite as bad as we get told in response to your point.

oh, you're an admin?

delete me you moron.

is that vacuous enough for you?

:lol: Is that a request?

If that was your point, I'd be inclined to agree. I find it hard it inconceivable to think that we're still losing the figures that are mentioned from time to time but I don't believe we're investing enough in this squad to infringe whatever rules might be brought in. They'd be far more likely to affect someone like MK Dons.

I think clubs like ours have little option but to do this and then rely on the loan market when injuries and suspensions arrise.

Thats is if they dont stop the emergency loan system, which is an absolutely rediculous idea. But so was the "Elite Development Program" and they blackmailed the football league to pass that.

it's ridiculous suggesting that FIFA scrap the emergancy loan market whilst the bigger clubs are stockpiling up on young players who could probably do a job in the Lower Leagues

it's ridiculous suggesting that FIFA scrap the emergancy loan market whilst the bigger clubs are stockpiling up on young players who could probably do a job in the Lower Leagues

They are doing it anyway only happens in England, FIFA now thinking if the rest of Europe can do without so should we. Was it not under John Sheridan we sacked physio?