Sorry did I miss something today,few nice touches offered no more than smith would have

I don't think you missed anything. A small striker either needs pace or a fair amount of skill and I didn't detect either. That said, it's early days and who knows what he could do if we played with a midfield ?

Thought he played well. Constantly drew their players out of position and won us quite a few free-kicks. Think he would be better suited to play with Simpson/Reid thanKuqi though.

Agree- he held up the ball well too, I think he'd be dangerous with any of our forward options, he's better than what I've seen of Smith.

worked hard....

ran the channels...

won a couple of free kicks when going nowhere...

held it up well...

picked a few decent passes...

didn't score 6 so obviously according to half the board....:censored:e!

Thought he played well, was disappointed he went off, looks the sort of player who could turn into a "dickov" and be a right thorn in the side of teams.

worked hard....

ran the channels...

won a couple of free kicks when going nowhere...

held it up well...

picked a few decent passes...

didn't score 6 so obviously according to half the board....:censored:e!

Thought he played well, was disappointed he went off, looks the sort of player who could turn into a "dickov" and be a right thorn in the side of teams.

Bunn contribution was very little besides a few liddell esq free kicks.

If i was Reid or Smith i would be bitterly disappointed to loose my place to him.

Offered nothing different and i just get absolutley peed off when extremely average players come in and take the place of a squad member.

Reid contributed more with his first 3 touches than Bunn did for the hour + he was on.

Please PD - get Bunn and Brown off home and get a half decent player in or don't bother at all and play squad members :ranting:

Bunn contribution was very little besides a few liddell esq free kicks.

If i was Reid or Smith i would be bitterly disappointed to loose my place to him.

Not realy. Reid has only just come back from injury and dickov has said he need to ease him back in.

he was dog:censored:.

why do some of you want to pretend otherwise?

because we're all entitled to our opinion maybe??

like those who say taylor is :censored:e.....they're entitled to their opinion as much as those who can see him do no wrong...

its what football is all about....whose pretending?

he was dog:censored:.

why do some of you want to pretend otherwise?

i agree,hes deffo no messi,.

to be brutally honest,hes not going to scare the :censored: out of a centre half is he.

scraping the barrel springs to mind..

ah well...

Sometimes I wonder if any of our fans know anything about football!

He did nothing wrong today so how some can come on here and say he was dog:censored: is madness. He was average today and he will be average for as long as we have our half decent players out. You could see from a nice bit of passing with Lee down the right that he needs the ball at his feet and intelligent players to play off him. Whilst Furman and Simpson are out he won't have that and im afraid will continue to look average whilst idiot fans start whinging about what he adds.

People are saying he was dog:censored: because he didn't bang in a hat trick. I thought he had a decent game and I do think a mistake was made taking him off. But his replacement did score the goal to give us a chance of getting a draw! His performance actually gave me optimism that he can score a few goals that will see us safe.

People are saying he was dog:censored: because he didn't bang in a hat trick. I thought he had a decent game and I do think a mistake was made taking him off. But his replacement did score the goal to give us a chance of getting a draw! His performance actually gave me optimism that he can score a few goals that will see us safe.

Looked like a boy in a man's game to me - not very impressed on first showing.