Question of the week edition 4

Football Shirts  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok for adults to wear football shirts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Couldnt care less

Whilst listening to talk sport the other day Dickhead Durham made a comment that Grown men shouldnt wear football shirts!

I was pretty amazed seemed about as stupid as most he says as its a revenue stream for the club

Only to find a lot of people agreed with him!

So 2 questions this week

Is it ok for adults to wear football shirts?

What is your fav ever Latics shirt?

Whilst listening to talk sport the other day Dickhead Durham made a comment that Grown men shouldnt wear football shirts!

I was pretty amazed seemed about as stupid as most he says as its a revenue stream for the club

Only to find a lot of people agreed with him!

So 2 questions this week

Is it ok for adults to wear football shirts?

What is your fav ever Latics shirt?

I'm 35 and beginning to think I look a knob in one. But every pre-season I put my new replica shirt, look in the mirror (ignore my increasing waist-line) and think 'There's still a chance…….'

Favourite ever shirt is the 85-87 Spall effort that Toffs recently made a replica of. I love it. Think i'll be getting one of these too, Niiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeee but I think my time for buying the current shirts has passed.

Okay to wear: In the house. At a match. When playing sport. If a hot bird with big tits.

Not okay to wear: Anywhere else.

Age of cut off: About 16.

Best shirts to wear go with jeans. So black numbers are all good.

I'd go pretty much with what OS said. I wear them when I play football and when I'm dossing around the house; that's it.

And a few eighties numbers were the best. We've not had anything half decent since Umbro were our kit manufacturer.

My Grandad used to say to me when I was a kid, that grown men look ridiculous in football tops, I used to think pipe down you daft sod, but now i'm older I agree with him, it looks daft, BUT who gives a flying fook if you wanna wear your teams colours at a game, you go for it. As for myself I only wear footy tops if im running/playing football. Last Oldham kit was the burgundy and blue 2001?? strip.

My Grandad also used to say that in the future, there would be houses on BP and I used to laugh at him and tell him he didnt know what he was talking about...hmmmm....