Out of the current crop of players..

Out of the current crop of players, who would you keep? This is my personal opinion..

Let go:

Reid

Kuqi

Taylor (On his way)

Diamond

Parker

Marsh-Brown

Diallo

Keep:

M'voto

Black

Lee

Tarkowski

Wesolwoski

Furman

Cisak

Simpson

Bouzanis

Mellor

Dunno if I've missed anyone out, in a bit of a rush,

<br />Keep:<br />Morais Furman Marsh Brown Mvoto Diamond Wesolowski Cisak Kuqi Simpson Lee Tarkowski Mellor<br /><br />Get Rid:<br />Black Parker Taylor  <br /><br />Not Arsed:<br />Reid Bouzanis Diallo<br />
<br /><br /><br />

so no left backs in the side!!

Mint!

Out of the current crop of players, who would you keep? This is my personal opinion..

Let go:

Reid

Kuqi

Taylor (On his way)

Diamond

Parker

Marsh-Brown

Diallo

Keep:

M'voto

Black

Lee

Tarkowski

Wesolwoski

Furman

Cisak

Simpson

Bouzanis

Mellor

Dunno if I've missed anyone out, in a bit of a rush,

I love that people think we'll be able to replace Kuqi, who may well still hit 20 goals in a (only near-full) season.

Without new additions id like to see retained from the current squad .... Cisak ...mvoto tarky lee mellor ..morais wes furman winchester marsh-brown hughes ..kuqi simpson smith .. Reserving judgement on bouzanis until after his run of games . Parker has pretty much gone. Diamond must be on a decent wage very injury prone and an average league one centre back who I think could easily be replaced by a cheaper contract. Taylor is already off . Big few weeks for reid. I dont rate paul black at all . Diallo see bouzanis but hed have to play very well in the last 8 games to change my opinion that signing a new first choice left back is a priority in the summer hope dickov already has players targeted for this position .

Edited by GravityGrave

I think over the last 20 games or so that kuqi doesn't appear irreplacable to me, if he could find his early season shooting boots then he'd be an asset, but he needs to let the defence/midfield worry about bringing the ball out of our own box and get in areas where he can hurt teams, like he did early season.

As long as we keep the current youth team golden boy who starts whenever we lose Tarky we'll be ok.

Note... Just because he came through the ranks doesn't make him good (remember Salt and Sugdeon)!!!

I'll probably be slated for this, but it is true. He's not ready for football league level yet.