BBC Predictor League

http://news.bbc.co.u...tor/default.stm

19 Walsall -20 48

20 Wycombe -20 48

21 Oldham -22 48

I purposely put that we would lose all our games to get a worst case scenario.

Wycombe beat us and notts county, while losing at charlton and sheff weds. that realistically is their best hope, and notts are flying at the mo so that would be a good achievement. Even then it all hangs on goal difference.

We are shockingly bad, and I can see us finishing 20th, but realistically 21st is unlikely.

Edited by philliggi

This is a great game...

One point from the four games given our recent form is highly possible - that would leave us dangerously close to the bottom four.

One win and we are okay - so if we lose tomorrow then where does the win come?

Preston at home? Not on our recent form.

Bury away? That would be sweet but tricky

Carlisle at home? Not if they are going for a play off place.

So Wycombe is the game to win. Then the rest is academic. Easy. :smoking:

We finish 12th on 58, well done to all involved.

Charlton reach 100 points with Sheffield United four points behind after Wednesday draw with both Carlisle and Brentford. Carlisle themselves comfortably make the playoffs and Wycombe are relegated on the last day as they lose at Hillsborough and Walsall battle to a valiant 1-1 draw against a weakened Huddersfield side.

This is a great game...

One point from the four games given our recent form is highly possible - that would leave us dangerously close to the bottom four.

One win and we are okay - so if we lose tomorrow then where does the win come?

Preston at home? Not on our recent form.

Bury away? That would be sweet but tricky

Carlisle at home? Not if they are going for a play off place.

So Wycombe is the game to win. Then the rest is academic. Easy. :smoking:

Trouble is, we know whnat happens on those big game.. Like JPT ve Cheserfield, the Golden Ticket games...

Bugger.

I cannot fathom out those that say we'll be alright. We should not be in this position with the team we have, but the injuries have decimated us.

Its the motivation that is the worry for me.

Trouble is, we know whnat happens on those big game.. Like JPT ve Cheserfield, the Golden Ticket games...

Bugger.

I cannot fathom out those that say we'll be alright. We should not be in this position with the team we have, but the injuries have decimated us.

Its the motivation that is the worry for me.

Your super duper history of the Latics shirt has vanished. Gutted!

I've got us clear by four points after Wycombe fail to win (except against us) and we sneak a draw at Bury courtesy of an M'Voto 30 yarder.

At the other end of the table, Charlton finish on 103 points whilst Wednesday pip United to the automatic spot by 2 points, draws with MK Dons and Stevenage being the pivotal moments for the Blades. Huddersfield, Dons and Stevenage make up the final play-off spots.

Edited by JA11K

I can easily see us not winning another point this season, but I think we can still just stay up, as Wycombe have got some very hard games (apart from against us of coarse).

They could beat us and then not win another point given their fixtures, I think we might have got lucky in that respect, as we don't seem able to help ourselves, but others may come to our rescue.

Tommorow is Wycombe's most winnable game so they will be up for it, if we are not up for it we could be trounced. It will be so important for the players to be up for it as I don't think a 4-0 + loss will do us very good at all for our remaining games. Lets go and take them apart (and perhaps sneek a 1-0 win through an own goal).

Tommorow is Wycombe's most winnable game so they will be up for it, if we are not up for it we could be trounced. It will be so important for the players to be up for it as I don't think a 4-0 + loss will do us very good at all for our remaining games. Lets go and take them apart (and perhaps sneek a 1-0 win through an own goal).

Wycombe's last game was their most winnable. And they got stuffed 4-0. You would of said they would be up for it but it seems that they wasn't up for it and the thrashing may have knocked it outta Wycombe who would of seen that as most winnable in their run in.