So in the most unimpressive manner possible...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 90 minutes of tedium at Boundary Park , Did we have any efforts on target other than the goal.

This season has had a stack of the dullest , least entertaining games I can recall in 3 decades of watching.

At least the drum drowned out people chatting.

Our whole style of play needs a look at. We seem so slow when we get in the opposition half. It's the same if we play 442 or 4411. I'd love to give Morais a free role in front of a solid 3 man midfield with 2 strikers ahead of him. Whether we can afford that luxury is another question.

It's Dickov's problem to solve. With the exception of left back the players in our squad should be capable of delivering so much more than that.

But, Preston were even worse to watch than us.

Kuqi fell and the ball bobbled as he was passing it to M'Changama so the boo's as usual by the idiots who follow us were totally unjustified. I know he did very little but don't bloody boo our own players ffs!

Should have played the ball much earlier. But Didn't deserve to be booed though, idiots!

Kuqi fell and the ball bobbled as he was passing it to M'Changama so the boo's as usual by the idiots who follow us were totally unjustified. I know he did very little but don't bloody boo our own players ffs!

Are you serious? He had about 10mins to pass the ball, :censored: himself messed about with it and f****d it up!

Kuqi shoulnt be near the team next week. That break away chance was all about im not happy if I dont score kuqi. He had an age to pass to a man who would have been 1 on 1 with the keepr. Shocking bit of play. I didnt boo but I can understand those that did. It was the most selfish bit of play I have seen for years. Hes shot for me. Got old this season and played to many games, we should have got rid

thank god charlton won,