The woman in the ticket office

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she's not smiling because we've only sold 314 tickets, 200 of which are £10 junior ones!

Is it worrying that we've only sold 114 adult and intermediate STs?

I read it as the 200 being additions to the proper ones.

Corney's interview said sales were where he expected them to be at this stage. Whether the early deadline will create an additional rush remains to be seen.

Corney's interview said sales were where he expected them to be at this stage. Whether the early deadline will create an additional rush remains to be seen.

I will be buying mine online the day before the deadline :smoking:

Edited by TheBigDog

I've re-read it and its pretty ambiguous. Hope your interpretation is correct!

I've still got to buy mine. After fussing over the Golden Tickets I've decided I'll still buy one. One more season 'n all that!

Probably get it at the Carlisle game or online if the queues are big. I live in Preston so not convenient to nip down to the ground.

Edited by bossrocks

Season's not finished yet, no need to worry at all. If come May 12th we've only sold 1,000 or so then be worried, until then it's not a problem. As for the woman in the ticket office, I think I know which one you mean. Get the feeling she has been demoted at some point, and has been bitter ever since.

Some people just need a friendly smile and a bit of conversation before they can lighten up. It's a two way thing.

Are you smiley all day at work? If you are the people in white coats are probably waiting for you.

Edited by laticsrblue

Some people just need a friendly smile and a bit of conversation before they can lighten up. It's a two way thing.

Are you smiley all day at work? If you are the people in white coats are probably waiting for you.

this womans like it every day. I admire that u try an see the good in her but she really is a miserable bag.

My mate came up from crewe last mid week to buy his season ticket, same response from the lady in question. He very nearly told her to **** off, and give him his money back!! Service with a smile........

Edited by oafca-u-l

It's very rare that I look at her face to be honest

Same here, never noticed whether she is smiling as I am usually engrossed in staring at her paps!

Now can you all fook off complaining about her because Corney will sack her and replace her with some old girl with a nice smile! :grin:

I thank you!

While we are on the subject of the staff, can anybody tell me who the guy is who comes out at halftime, waves at his sister/girlfriend in the main stand upper, takes an imaginary phone call, does a theatrical yawn then runs off!

Someone should really tell her to cheer the F-up. Her name comes up all the time about being crap at her job.

While we are on the subject of the staff, can anybody tell me who the guy is who comes out at halftime, waves at his sister/girlfriend in the main stand upper, takes an imaginary phone call, does a theatrical yawn then runs off!

I think you mean Billy Quarmby I think that's his name. I'm sure that's his old school uniform he wears. Struts around like Vince Mcmahon.

Edited by oldhamains

I think you mean Billy Quarmby I think that's his name. I'm sure that's his old school uniform he wears. Struts around like Vince Mcmahon.

Someone should really tell her to cheer the F-up. Her name comes up all the time about being crap at her job.

Its really funny at away games when he comes onto the pitch all kitted up like he is one of the team?

Are you sure his name isn't Billy Bigbollocks?

Its really funny at away games when he comes onto the pitch all kitted up like he is one of the team?

Are you sure his name isn't Billy Bigbollocks?

I was going to say that :lol:

He was on the pitch at Liverpool as well! How profestional did we look :petesake: