The woman in the ticket office

All You fans have nothing better to do than slag people off say it to peoples faces rather than sat in from of a screen anyone got anything to say to billy email him have some bollcoks ! call him well you are at it 01617855156 ....

who should we ring if we want to 'slag off' incompetent miseries that hate their jobs and lives and fail to hide that when serving us loyal fans?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All You fans have nothing better to do than slag people off say it to peoples faces rather than sat in from of a screen anyone got anything to say to billy email him have some bollcoks ! call him well you are at it 01617855156 ....

and breathe!

Brilliant!! Why the :censored: have you given his number out on a public forum?

Don't be an idiot and calm down, the general public are cretins at the best of times - as you can probably testify. Just do the job the best you can.

For those who don't know, that's his OAFC number.

We've had the thread about the woman in the ticket office a zillion times. To me it's just so that you can claim to like her tits. In some weird hope she'd be impressed and fall in love with ya the next time you visit. Like if she'd realise it was you!

Oddly when ever I go to the ticket office I go along for a ticket, and guess what? I walk away with one!

Oddly again now we're talking about Billy, no one's said they like his balls......why's that then?

Edited by Lags

We've had the thread about the woman in the ticket office a zillion times. To me it's just so that you can claim to like her tits. In some weird hope she'd be impressed and fall in love with ya the next time you visit. Like if she'd realise it was you!

Oddly when ever I go to the ticket office I go along for a ticket, and guess what? I walk away with one!

Oddly again now we're talking about Billy, no one's said they like his balls......why's that then?

He's got a very peachy bum though!

How do, Billy?

This doesn't do you any favours. I'd knock it on the head now, if I were you.

#PHONENUMBER

OK, think we'll call it a day there - People have had their rant, Billy's had his say. Nothing more can come of this than bad feeling and resentment towards a club employee.

If you have (constructive!) things to say I suggest you take Billy up on his offer and call the number he provided above.