The Goners thread

I work in Barnsley and the word on the street over on the dark side is they are going to sign Chris Taylor - fella I worked with was asking me what he was like as he had been told Keith Hill was signing the ginger winger.

I work in Barnsley and the word on the street over on the dark side is they are going to sign Chris Taylor - fella I worked with was asking me what he was like as he had been told Keith Hill was signing the ginger winger.

Heard a similar rumour, should be a good signing for them..

The sooner the ones that are going go, the better. Also, regardless of if they find clubs, I really hope PD sticks to his guns on the setting of the deadline for anyone out of contract.

Then, if there are one or two new faces fine but otherwise let's have a pre-season that is preparation for finding a team for the first match of 2012/13, not glorified keep fit sessions for players who are dropped when players turn to us as the last resort.

well at the moment this is the 'rumours' thread. nothing confirmed.

It's not finalised but it's a little more than a rumour. BBC journo @robstaton on twitter confirmed Lee was having a medical at Hillsborough yesterday.