OWTB Football Get-togethers

Beardy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

Well it rained last night, shouldnt be too bad though. I daresay you could cope in trainers so take your astro's

Guest sheridans_world

Yes i am going to have to go to JJB and buy a pair of boots, my old ones dont fit me anymore :(

Mine fit, but are rubbish... I'm now in two minds as to what will be better... my boots are decent but will almost certainly not break the ground if it's not rained for a coulple of weeks... I'll have to go with the astro boots and hope its not too wet!

Never mind, I'll only have two kicks before my foot gives up knowing my luck!

Ahh well. Best set off!

I am typing this through bouts of vomiting. I blame the Sambuca. And vodka.

Gonna have to go back to bed for a while. If, by some miracle, I feel better in the next hour, see you all there. Otherwise, enjoy! I may catch up with you later in the pub :wink:

You had better all turn up. The weather at the ground is overcast with an odd spot, and I mean an odd spot of rain. See you all in an hour. Oh and including me I'll be bringing 7. And one last thing, no Latics shirts. I don't like scoring against the Latics in any form.

You had better all turn up. The weather at the ground is overcast with an odd spot, and I mean an odd spot of rain. See you all in an hour. Oh and including me I'll be bringing 7. And one last thing, no Latics shirts. I don't like scoring against the Latics in any form.

That was good fun,thanks for organising that.Nice to meet you Footy68 and Ackey,no idea who anyone else was apart from Beardy.I was the big galoot with grey hair pretending to be a left back/centre half/where the feck am i playing on Ackeys team.First time i've played for 20 years that,second half i was bolloxed and any meaningful running was a wishful fantasy and boy are my legs hurting now good job there's much beer in the fridge to soothe the pain.Still,can't have been that bad as we won 7 - 4 with a man less (two if you count my efforts) :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

Guest sheridans_world
Sounds like I missed a good un! Any chance it will be happening again? If so, I promise not to give myself alcohol poisoning the night before, and actually turn up! :blink:

Think Beardy is sorting it out.

Was a good time.

Think there are a few more walking wounded though. Especially after 'that' tackle.

Dont think i will be walking anywhere tommorow!

That was good fun,thanks for organising that.Nice to meet you Footy68 and Ackey,no idea who anyone else was apart from Beardy.I was the big galoot with grey hair pretending to be a left back/centre half/where the feck am i playing on Ackeys team.First time i've played for 20 years that,second half i was bolloxed and any meaningful running was a wishful fantasy and boy are my legs hurting now good job there's much beer in the fridge to soothe the pain.Still,can't have been that bad as we won 7 - 4 with a man less (two if you count my efforts) :grin:

Ah. So that is you who stopped me scoring. The ball came across, just about to tap it in and you barely beat me to it. Quality tackle that. Not as good as that one on Sheridans World by that woman :shock:

I'm just suprised everyone who was out till 3am last night wasnt sick. You could see the one's who'd been out. We were all lying on the ground after 5 minute's. :grin:

Sheridan's World counting and shouting out how many time's I slipped on my arse. I think it was about 18 by the end of the game. Own fault for wearing trainers. Some good players there, just a shame they all seemed to be on the opposite side :lol:

pish Heads Athletic 4-7 Sober FC.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Ah. So that is you who stopped me scoring. The ball came across, just about to tap it in and you barely beat me to it. Quality tackle that. Not as good as that one on Sheridans World by that woman :shock:

I'm just suprised everyone who was out till 3am last night wasnt sick. You could see the one's who'd been out. We were all lying on the ground after 5 minute's. :grin:

Sheridan's World counting and shouting out how many time's I slipped on my arse. I think it was about 18 by the end of the game. Own fault for wearing trainers. Some good players there, just a shame they all seemed to be on the opposite side :lol:

At least the pish heads who got in at 3am, didnt have work at 8am like me!!

Hopefully organise it for Saturday next time so I can play :)

Sober FC my arse,went through 10 pints of Stella over the course of yesterday and finished it off with a bottle of wine split between me and the niece (who was the other girl on the pitch) in the early hours of this morning so don't come the ooh we were ill cos of drinking malarkey that's why we lost B)

Didn't realise that was Sheridans world but even from the other end of the pitch i cringed at that,that was a proper tackle :lol: