• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One O'Clock

This Sunday (17/06/07)

Clayton Playing Fields

OWTB Teen XI Vs. OWTB OAP XI

All Are Welcome.

If you can make it for an hour for a friendly kick about, please come down. This Sunday on Clayton Playing Fields.

Confirmed:

Sheridans_World

Maddog

Beardy (Maybe)

Footy68 (Plus 6)

Just back off my jollies today,even more unfit than i was at the last outing.How the feck do you go on a healthy outdoor activity type holiday and put half a stone on in a week :unsure:

Think beer may have played a big part,our cottage front door to the pub bar,10 seconds.Fatal. :grin:

Have to consult with my defensive partner lynchpin of a nephew,need his running to pull me out of the many holes i dig for myself in my Greganesque role :blink:

Chuck me and him down as maybes,niece has decided once was enough,girl.

Edited by inspectormorose

Guest sheridans_world

One O'Clock

This Sunday (17/06/07)

Clayton Playing Fields

OWTB Teen XI Vs. OWTB OAP XI

All Are Welcome.

If you can make it for an hour for a friendly kick about, please come down. This Sunday on Clayton Playing Fields.

Confirmed:

Sheridans_World

Maddog

Beardy

Footy68 (Plus 6)

*Bump, Anymore for Anymore?*

Edited by sheridans_world

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sheridans_world

Anyone who is up for it, same time. 1pm. clayton playing fields. Just turn up.

That being today!

S_W

Thanks for a good game people. Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more down next week.

How many showed up?

Will make the effort next week wi t'nephew,gave SW the lame excuse i'd been up watching Hatton and i was still fragile.An afternoon in the pub has sorted that :grin:

How many showed up?

Will make the effort next week wi t'nephew,gave SW the lame excuse i'd been up watching Hatton and i was still fragile.An afternoon in the pub has sorted that :grin:

We had 8-aside. Very hard work on a full size 11-aside pitch! And we played for over 2 hours! I'm very achey now :blush:.

Bit more notice and I should be able to make it... hopefully... just a bit of a trek and so needs decent forward planning on my part for me to come.

It happens every week, so there's your notice! :grin:

its a little bit regionalist this football meet, anyone thought that you believed that anyone who lives away from Oldham doesn't count!! You know some of us have to do an eight hour round trip from every home game ..... do you really think that after a four hour train journey (especially on Virgin) that I would be able to perform to my full potential ..... you guys just don't care about us exiles :mad: Anyone would think you were all ticket advisors to the club in times of play-offs :wink:

We should have a get together next week on Clapham Common :biker: , get a team together, and take on the so-called northerners. :oasissign1::OASISscarf:

Guest sheridans_world
We should have a get together next week on Clapham Common :biker: , get a team together, and take on the so-called northerners. :oasissign1::OASISscarf:

Somehow i think there is enough of you boys to get a team together but the 'rougher' northerns should walk over you quite easily :)

It seems to me that a neutral venue is required for this fixture - somewhere midway to make it easy for both the Oldham residents and the Oasis lads.

Burton-on-Trent would seem the ideal solution to me :)

:first:

Somehow i think there is enough of you boys to get a team together but the 'rougher' northerns should walk over you quite easily :)

:bored: Yeah, right, because us southerners are all ponces, aren't we? I once heard some interesting prison slang. In Cardiff prison, they have a psychological unit, to which the lags for whom prison life and the wife knocking around and what-have-you is too much can go. They call it "The Countryside", because you get a cell to yourself and none of the general hardship that you get in prison. The rest of the prison, the proper tough bits, they call "London". Bring it. :headbang::OASISscarf::oasissign1:

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Guest sheridans_world
:bored: Yeah, right, because us southerners are all ponces, aren't we? I once heard some interesting prison slang. In Cardiff prison, they have a psychological unit, to which the lags for whom prison life and the wife knocking around and what-have-you is too much can go. They call it "The Countryside", because you get a cell to yourself and none of the general hardship that you get in prison. The rest of the prison, the proper tough bits, they call "London". Bring it. :headbang::OASISscarf::oasissign1:

I was actually thinking of the word 'pansy' actually but ponce will do. :devilish:

As for the venue, why not clayton playing fields? It is within a stones throw of why we are all on this board? Anyway it means when you loose, you can plead we had home advantage. Queing a re-match when we play Leyton Orient! Saturday 3rd November, or will that be too cold for you? :devilish:

I was actually thinking of the word 'pansy' actually but ponce will do. :devilish:

As for the venue, why not clayton playing fields? It is within a stones throw of why we are all on this board? Anyway it means when you loose, you can plead we had home advantage. Queing a re-match when we play Leyton Orient! Saturday 3rd November, or will that be too cold for you? :devilish:

November is just fine, as is Claytons, as long as one of you lot guarantees the absence of dog turds, crack phials, hypodermic needles and other litter from the field of play. In fact, any time, any place is fine.

Saying that, I'm a bit on my own at moment :aplayer1: . Who cares? Me V is fine, too. :headbang::oasissign1:

Guest sheridans_world
November is just fine, as is Claytons, as long as one of you lot guarantees the absence of dog turds, crack phials, hypodermic needles and other litter from the field of play. In fact, any time, any place is fine.

Saying that, I'm a bit on my own at moment :aplayer1: . Who cares? Me V is fine, too. :headbang::oasissign1:

I think you would have more problems with your needles in london than here! The dog pap, sadly cant control that. You have an Oasis section, post on there, only rule is that BigFin cant play for you. :rolleyes:

Tell you what, how about before the Bristol Rovers game? Home leg for us, Leyton orient as said away leg for us.

Agreed?

November is just fine, as is Claytons, as long as one of you lot guarantees the absence of dog turds, crack phials, hypodermic needles and other litter from the field of play.

That's half the fun,especially when you've been on crack and can't remember which needle on the pitch is yours to inject the dog shyt with.

You know you live down south for a bit and it all goes Pete Tong :tongue1::grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

Guest sheridans_world
That's half the fun,especially when you've been on crack and can't remember which needle on the pitch is yours to inject the dog shyt with.

You know you live down south for a bit and it all goes Pete Tong :tongue1::grin:

Indeed

Guest sheridans_world

One O'Clock

This Sunday (1/07/07)

Clayton Playing Fields

OWTB XI Vs. OWTB XI

All Are Welcome.

Even if you dont know anyone still come down, its a great laugh.

Confirmed:

Maddog

Beardy

Footy68 (Plus 6)

Inspectormorose (Plus 1)

futchers briefs

Should b able to make this sunday guys(and gals)..(once mi calfs and ankles have calmed down from 2 6-a-side and 20/20 cricket games :) this week!!!

Will def be looking forward to it!! :)

Jus out of curiosity, priorities and all that, where is the post match beer drinking held? :drinking:

Should b able to make this sunday guys(and gals)..(once mi calfs and ankles have calmed down from 2 6-a-side and 20/20 cricket games :) this week!!!

Will def be looking forward to it!! :)

Jus out of curiosity, priorities and all that, where is the post match beer drinking held? :drinking:

There isn't usually any, but I'm sure some may be open to persuasion........

There isn't usually any, but I'm sure some may be open to persuasion........

Apart from the obvious reason of asking?!?! Just to inform folks that (I'm sure my info is correct) but the clayton arms is closed from this weekend, so obviously on site drinking after the game wouldn't be an option.

But if anybody fancies a cheeky couple after, locally, could bear in mind other options.