Football Hooliganism

Guest Scratch2000uk

There's been hundreds of racially motivated killings in Russia in the last decade (491 since 2004 according to Wikipedia). Over half the minorities living in Moscow have been racially abused or attacked.

South Africa has a far worse problem with racially motivated killings against minorites, mainly Afrikana Farmers,and their families.

I can't see how UEFA can justify giving countries with these many problems, both in football and in their societies in general, major international tournaments.

It didn't stop UEFA letting South Africa hold the world cup in 2010 though, did it. :(

At least UEFA are consistent in making themselves look like twats. :omg:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People complain about Russia/Poland/Ukraine, but what about Spain? Athletic Bilbao, who's stadium would have been used in the world cup, for instance, how many Black players have ever played for them? Or what about the booing and monkey noises their fans made towards our black players a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure Bilboa's Basque only policy would have something to do with that. Think they have only had one black player play for them, but the Basque country is nearly all white so I'd guess that is the reason.

And people do complain about Spain. And Uefa then find them guilty and give them some ridiculously small fine which is no deterrent at all really.

Surely these persecuted non-indigenous Afrikaner farmers are nothing to do with those other non-indigenous Afrikaner farmers who swept to minority power in the 40's and introduced backward laws that enforced white supremacy, outlawed non-white politics, allowed the systematic persecution of any opposing political, community, or activist leaders, ruthlessly dismantled non-white education, dismantled black residential areas, ring fenced medical care as whites-only, segregated public transport areas and other public areas in a racially tiered system?

Farmers generally reap what they sow.

The region is :censored:ed, and I blame the Dutch.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Surely these persecuted non-indigenous Afrikaner farmers are nothing to do with those other non-indigenous Afrikaner farmers who swept to minority power in the 40's and introduced backward laws that enforced white supremacy, outlawed non-white politics, allowed the systematic persecution of any opposing political, community, or activist leaders, ruthlessly dismantled non-white education, dismantled black residential areas, ring fenced medical care as whites-only, segregated public transport areas and other public areas in a racially tiered system?

Oh right, so they deserve it do they?. Thanks for clearing that up!! :ass1:

Oh right, so they deserve it do they?. Thanks for clearing that up!! :ass1:

You're right of course, we should forget all that sorry mess. Those blacks should learn to forgive too, it was only tens of thousands killed and heaven knows how many affected, and families torn apart in political unrest, activism, and the tribal civil-wars that flourished in the void left by those pesky Nationalist minority farmers. To be honest I'm completely de-sensitised to the whole charade. See? I've forgotten about it already, and I'm sure they all have as well so there. We can carry on oblivious to the goings-on of the last century and look at pictures of cats instead without a care in the world.

cats-in-the-hats-15-amazing-pictures-2.jpg

You still haven't answered the question. :shakeit:

Once I had a cat, and without sounding too crass, if it hadn't have mange and destroyed my curtains, I'd have thrown it in the canal anyway. It was a ginger. I threw a few more in just for good measure, because I could. Little gets. Every single ginger cat in the neighbourhood knows what I did, and to this day they :censored:ing tip my bin over and scatter chicken bones and tuna cans all over my back yard. I can't remember doing the deed now, it's vague and blurry. But those cats still come back for some unknown reason.

8.jpg

Guest Scratch2000uk

And there was me thinking most people on here are against racism, stereotyping?.

Blimey, it seems we have fans of genocide too. :omg:

What must have i been thinking. :(

And there was me thinking most people on here are against racism, stereotyping?.

Blimey, it seems we have fans of genocide too. :omg:

What must have i been thinking. :(

Living as I do with a Saffer (with about 1/8 Afrikaans in her bloodline) who was born in the year Mandela was released, I am wondering if I should homestead her stuff in the fridge as it is clearly an affront to the indigenous peoples of the region she colonised.

Although her dad might come and shoot me like he did to the people who drove him out of Rhodesia some years earlier, so maybe not.

How can that country ever move on if both sides don't let it lie? It ill be the worse for the blacks if the white tribes leave now, that's for sure.

Wel looks to me like the bolshevik broadcasting coperation (BBC) blew things way out of proportion.

Politics dear friends politics.And like the suckers they are (inc Sol campbell) the btitish public thought there would be dead bodies in poland.In truth,as expected,there has been very little trouble at all and most fans who have travelled have commented on the great hospitality afforded by the locals in Polans and ukraine.

So,EPIC fail from the BBC and all those complaining about poland ukraine hosting the comp.

Wel looks to me like the bolshevik broadcasting coperation (BBC) blew things way out of proportion.

Politics dear friends politics.And like the suckers they are (inc Sol campbell) the btitish public thought there would be dead bodies in poland.In truth,as expected,there has been very little trouble at all and most fans who have travelled have commented on the great hospitality afforded by the locals in Polans and ukraine.

So,EPIC fail from the BBC and all those complaining about poland ukraine hosting the comp.

Love your Rating: -126 and Troll !

South Africa has a far worse problem with racially motivated killings against minorites, mainly Afrikana Farmers,and their families.

It didn't stop UEFA letting South Africa hold the world cup in 2010 though, did it. :(

At least UEFA are consistent in making themselves look like twats. :omg:

FIFA award the World Cup.

UEFA award the European Championships.

Got back from Ukraine on Saturday, Got to say i had a fab time the locals where good and saw no trouble or heard very little of any major incidents while over there.

LOL dont mention that to the bolshevik broadcasting coperation that will not suit their agenda.

Only trouble for tournament was when redragtags attempted a show of strength in warsaw but they were disbursed sucsessfully. :)

Guest Scratch2000uk

FIFA award the World Cup.

UEFA award the European Championships.

Same thing different name. :grin:

Thanks for pointing that out though. :grin:

Yeah but that lad said he would come back and get them all when he had the technology. Which he probably can do now they've all moved to District 10

LOL dont mention that to the bolshevik broadcasting coperation that will not suit their agenda.

Only trouble for tournament was when redragtags attempted a show of strength in warsaw but they were disbursed sucsessfully. :)

Nah, there's been a fair bit of trouble in fairness.