Prediction

won't be much lower according to Corney and the reduction will be similar for about three quarters of League One.

all relative.

The reduction in TV money will be similar, but that matters far less to clubs with higher alternative revenue streams, ie pies, hotels, beer sales, fans and the like.

Dickov should stay but he will have to make changes to survive. There is no way he can sign a team anywhere near as good as our pre Christmas performance suggests. It will be the post Christmas team we get and 20th will be a good finish. Christ we have signed a right back!

• 5 months later...

Looks like we have a bet then my friend!

That could be the easiest £20 I have ever won or I could end up looking a right knob :grin:

Brad!!!

I am now starting to think you were making a good call (and I will end up looking a right knob) and your £20 may be safe, its all on tomorrow for me mate!!!

Haha yh I think it will be and it swings either way with the result hope I'm wrong I want to progress in the FA cup :)

I totally agree, I hope we progress in the FA Cup.

I also want to improve.

As much as I like Dickov and want him to be a great for us, I am starting to accept that he is getting it very wrong tactically and my £20 is ready to shell out over the next few weeks................................ I hope I am so wrong and hope we beat Donny and go on a run but you are looking odds on right now..... It was a bloody good call when many may have thought you were mad!!!

• 4 weeks later...

yes I will put my money were my mouth is :)

Well Brad, Christmas has come and the goose has got fat :grin:

After recent events, I feel your prediction isn't too far off and I will also admit that at the time you made this predicition I thought you were mental :lol: .

Anyway mate, I wish you all the best for Christmas, but where do I collect???

I am starting to believe the original poster is not going to pay out on this bet.

I have sent 2 personal messages which have been ignored.

brad, dont make public predictions and then back it up by telling everyone "you will put your money where your mouth is" when you clearly dont.

I dont need the £20, but was happy to get you to donate it to Playershare............ that obviously isn't going to happen is it?

Give the lad a chance before jumping down his throat, maybe hes been busy?

well after 2 personal messages and various checks that he logged in to the site (he did, several times) I think it's pretty obvious he isn't a man of his word, don't you? :censored: me, it's £20 if you don't want to pay up don't give it the big prediction

Well, been away for New Year - Happy New Year to everyone by the way.

No replies to personal messages and nobody has seen the OP on here, and he has also changed his status "private" so we can't see what he is veiwing on when he last veiwed.

All it would have taken to redeem his embarrasment is £20 to playershare after he called it wrong.

Can't stand people who can't back a bet myself.

If you are big enough to call it, be big enough to back it.

End of on this now for me but anyone considering a bet on here in the future, my advice to you is don't bother.