Interesting out of contract list

Clarke Carlise? He is very experienced and we definitely need an old , wise head at the back!

Eurgh, No - Urgh.

The guys a jumped up tool who think so unbelievably highly of himself.....and on the playing front, he was dreadful for Preston and played at league 2 for the rest of the season without pulling up any trees. I'd avoid like the plague.....

That list shows the folly of fans moaning about our team, two months before the season starts!!!

Agree. Looks like SC is correct to wait awhile, there's going to be a few of those players who will have to lower their expectations, if they want to continue being pro footballers.

James Tunnicliffe is a local(ish) lad (from Denton) who has impressed me in the past.

He has expressed an interest in moving back home but will probably sign for Crewe as he finished last season on loan there and they now have a bob or two to spend.

One advantage of waiting until the players are desperate is that there will be no chance of what we then bring in performing as a team from the start. Instead of an end of season, do I mean second half, slump we can start badly as well! I know the problem is money but the intention just to stay up will end up in Lactics only ever having the possibility of going down.

The future is no longer bright just an awful shade of blue!