Adopt an insider

I have an insider already however, another insider has become available and would welcome adoption to pass on snipets from within BP. This insider as expressed a desire that the owner be a practising OWTB member. You will be furnished with a mobile number but not the name. Please submit your application and the successful member will receive a confirming PM.

Good luck!

An insider is for life, not just for Christmas or the first time you post his onfo on OWTB..

Are you allowed to advertise live pets?, surely its like Freecycle where they are banned...

Edited by singe

Now sorry to go all school-yard on you all here - but DIBS.

I was the first to feel left out at not having a source - either a reliable or unreliable one - and if there's now one available I think I have internet shotgun on it / them?

Lags - can I use my 10% discount voucher on this, or do you have do some sort of funky direct debit thing?

Now sorry to go all school-yard on you all here - but DIBS.

I was the first to feel left out at not having a source - either a reliable or unreliable one - and if there's now one available I think I have internet shotgun on it / them?

Lags - can I use my 10% discount voucher on this, or do you have do some sort of funky direct debit thing?

What's that coming over the hill? It's O4u with a Playershare internet fundraising link.

I'm currently without an insider, and feeling lost and lonely. I have a good, smoke-free home available. Hopefully I'll be considered.

xx

Insiders are placed at all different levels within the club and are priced accordingly. However, I think what you are looking for charges by the hour! and will say whatever you want. :shifty:

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

My reliable :sauce: dried up many months ago, long before it was chilli and we were all exchanging condiments of the season. It's a long time since I got a rarebit of mint information, or even soy him and, I wouldn't want to pesto him. So unless I ketchup with him, it looks like I've said tartare, for now at least. I'm not ready to rely on another mole, as there's not mushroom on here with so many dipping their bread into the gravy/rumour-train.

So I assume I'm too late to have a try at this, even though I'm prepared to offer days out in Weston-super-Donkey, the chance to watch Reuben Reid play cricket in Brizzle and a tent in my exclusive back garden.

Pah, I hope whoever wins him gives him a good home and feeds him with good old fashioned tripe to regurgitate.

So I assume I'm too late to have a try at this, even though I'm prepared to offer days out in Weston-super-Donkey, the chance to watch Reuben Reid play cricket in Brizzle and a tent in my exclusive back garden.

Pah, I hope whoever wins him gives him a good home and feeds him with good old fashioned tripe to regurgitate.

Hold on........the insider has just received a phone call......