Kuqi & Morais Leave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuqi ultimately failed what he was brought into do over the course of the season. I would imagine we wanted to pay him less due to this, which would be fair. Morais - Playing for a contract is good, but othertimes, not so sure. If he steps up to the Championship, fair play.

My completely unreliable ;) source reports we have a lot of massive lads on trial.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Kuqi ultimately failed what he was brought into do over the course of the season. I would imagine we wanted to pay him less due to this, which would be fair. Morais - Playing for a contract is good, but othertimes, not so sure. If he steps up to the Championship, fair play.

My completely unreliable ;) source reports we have a lot of massive lads on trial.

Massive as Matt Smith ?

In terms of what the team achieved with both Kuqi and Morais over the course of a season I don't tjink their departures will affect much.

Kuqi was degenerative, Morais improved. A tough season on Kuqi's legs and for his money I'm quite happy to see him leave. Morais I would have liked to see extend, but there's always a risk he won't keep at the required level that makes him effective.

I'd imagine if it does free up some reasonable sums of money Dickov can track a player with some talent. It has to be a player who has at least 100 games at professional level.