• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or which two?

You guessed it...

it was the other girl last week and she was alright, told me i just needed my college id card, and then the other miserable :censored: starts arguing with me today - no need for it whatsoever..

sort it out SC!

Stipulates clearly that you need a signed letter from your institution student card is not enough. Been on the website loads of times and I and others have posted the same a few times too when people like masked owl? Asked questions about the student scheme. Whilst the staff can sometimes look miserable a smile and good manners often goes a long way

-

Stipulates clearly that you need a signed letter from your institution student card is not enough. Been on the website loads of times and I and others have posted the same a few times too when people like masked owl? Asked questions about the student scheme. Whilst the staff can sometimes look miserable a smile and good manners often goes a long way

-

best off going straight to the top. despite being a mature student i will be getting a student card this season. i got in contact with neil joy and explained my circumstances. he was more than happy to help. will be whipping the email out when they start throwing the rules and regulations at me on visiting the ticket office. also, i do not have a signed letter from the university as they dont do this in the second year of a masters. i have another email from the admin office. will see how that one goes down...

-

To be fair, Mr Fanatic has said above that he sought advice from the club last week and that has now been contradicted. Anyone would find that annoying, particularly if it meant a wasted trip.

You guessed it...

it was the other girl last week and she was alright, told me i just needed my college id card, and then the other miserable :censored: starts arguing with me today - no need for it whatsoever..

sort it out SC!

Rant over! Is it though is it.

and I didn't even know this service was available! Is it students only?

I think the most annoying part of this was the contradiction within the club and also the manner in which she uses to talk to customers - from my own experience, i know it may be difficult working with the public sometimes but to be honest it's not hard to put on a smile and at least show some enthusiasm for your job, i mean i don't particularly enjoy selling Peri-Peri chicken to Reuben Reid, but at least i don't bite his head off at the till.

Rant finally over? - i hope so.

Rant over! Is it though is it.

and I didn't even know this service was available! Is it students only?

It's a secret society. I genuinely don't think the club want fans to know about it - it's never advertised. It is FT students only - pay £13 admin fee for your card and get in at concession rates for the season.

I think the most annoying part of this was the contradiction within the club and also the manner in which she uses to talk to customers - from my own experience, i know it may be difficult working with the public sometimes but to be honest it's not hard to put on a smile and at least show some enthusiasm for your job, i mean i don't particularly enjoy selling Peri-Peri chicken to Reuben Reid, but at least i don't bite his head off at the till.

i agree. the job is all about customer service. surprised there hasn't been official complaints made. they have been a lot better with me these days though.

Where can I get those cheap voucher cards from? Edited by lancy lad

You have to save up everytime you go to Nando's..

there are a number of Stamps and cards available on eBay but we've just recently changed the cards so...

Ooh which one do you work in, I'm going nandos tonight. Latics fan discount? ;~)