End of the game events?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Simpson receive a retrospective punishment he was booked got away with a stamp and instigated the final whistle melee by putting his head in then ran off the pitch down the tunnel. We've not heard the last of it imo

he was moaning quite a bit in the cup game. new taylor in that respect?

Karl Robinson is a knob of the highest order.

His gesture to the Latics fans as he left the pitch was a disgrace.

May the :censored: face a slow, painful demise.

As for Simpson, he was on a wind up routine throughout. Although I only saw Kay raise his hands at the end.

Does Karl Robinson feel that this was now "the worst day of my life" as he said after we beat them at BP last season. What a Grade A bell end. Listening to the commentary, MacKenzie was only booked for clapping after 5 fouls and failed to get another yellow for two more fouls. And WE were winding HIM up!

I don't care if you and PD are old mates. Do one KR and go and manage in the Isthmian league and take your plastic, cheating club with you.

'Robbo' wants to watch he doesn't give himself a bad back carrying that massive chip around on his shoulder. You've won your opening league game and you want to whine and bitch about the opposition and the referee? His 'poor little us' act is really grating on my nerves as well, I notice he's said they won't be appealing the red card because "we know what they’re [the FA] like and they’re not going to overturn things.” Not quite as stupid as his 'David versus Goliath' comments after they lost in the playoffs but ludicrous all the same. How many other clubs who've only been in existence for 8 years have got a 22,000 seater stadium (that they stole from someone else)? Or a place in the football league (that they stole from someone else)? Or people like Robbie Fowler and Ian Wright on their coaching staff? Or players like Alan Smith (who is clearly nothing like the player he was, but who was earning £60k a week last season, so is presumably not on a wage we could afford)? You're in a far better position than you deserve. Stop complaining. You have no right to expect sympathy from anyone.

'Robbo' wants to watch he doesn't give himself a bad back carrying that massive chip around on his shoulder. You've won your opening league game and you want to whine and bitch about the opposition and the referee? His 'poor little us' act is really grating on my nerves as well, I notice he's said they won't be appealing the red card because "we know what they’re [the FA] like and they’re not going to overturn things.” Not quite as stupid as his 'David versus Goliath' comments after they lost in the playoffs but ludicrous all the same. How many other clubs who've only been in existence for 8 years have got a 22,000 seater stadium (that they stole from someone else)? Or a place in the football league (that they stole from someone else)? Or people like Robbie Fowler and Ian Wright on their coaching staff? Or players like Alan Smith (who is clearly nothing like the player he was, but who was earning £60k a week last season, so is presumably not on a wage we could afford)? You're in a far better position than you deserve. Stop complaining. You have no right to expect sympathy from anyone.

He's actually a very well balanced character, He's got a massive chip on both shoulders.

Perfect, except you forgot to mention that they are enormous turds who stink out toilets that turds avoid Edited by leeslover