Yet Another Awful Performance

With respect Jenny and certainly not being funny with you............you do post a lot of club stuff pictures via your own account rather than the club account eg yesterdays photos re the costa coffee , quarmby etc on an official club event and linking in your personal stuff. I follow OAFC not yourself but its hard to differentiate between the two when your own has Commercial Manager at Oldham Athletic AFC. #oafc etc. Just a thought if you want to seperate the two.

i have my job on my own account just as many other people in this world do and the picture was a joke sent to a friend not official in any way. yes they may cross paths at times but that is just the way things happen - you apparently don't follow me so my account cannot offend you (how you know the info is another question) and i would ask anyone else to do the same - follow the club, support the club, keep the faith and leave anything personal out of it - the club is all that matters at the end of the day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With respect Jenny and certainly not being funny with you............you do post a lot of club stuff pictures via your own account rather than the club account eg yesterdays photos re the costa coffee , quarmby etc on an official club event and linking in your personal stuff. I follow OAFC not yourself but its hard to differentiate between the two when your own has Commercial Manager at Oldham Athletic AFC. #oafc etc. Just a thought if you want to seperate the two.

What does it matter what she posts where? Who is she upsetting and why?

Ahhh!......................................... the old "I'm not being funny with you but......................"

Comments get a bit too personal on here at times. We can debate the managers tactics, the players' performances, the commercial side of things etc, but there's a line not to cross, and some get perilously close sometimes.

Let's get back to debating how we pick up 3pts on saturday :OASISscarf:

NURSE!!

here here! :applause1:

Have you registered all your email addresses through the PlayerShare WebShop link to Secret Escapes yet?

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/redirect.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awin1.com%2Fcread.php%3Fawinmid%3D3745%26awinaffid%3D115483%26clickref%3D1842_0

£1.50 earned each time you add a new one!

if you don't like them - don't follow me, simple as - we have a club account, my personal one is separate. Having a life outside the club is a necessity especially when it comes to dealing with nasty keyboard bullys on a day to day basis

- and it's pole fitness - i'm very proud of my achievements and want to share that with my friends and the nice people around me.

I apologise if this offends you in any way shape or form

I don't think you post stuff like that anywhere near enough Jenny. In fact, the more pictures of you pole dancing and wearing Hooters t shirts the better for me :wub:

everytime you post I think to myself "I've got to listen to a bit of Steel Panther"

Ha ha, and quite right too. Treated myself to a good blast this afternoon, seeing as the neighbours are away. Will you be gracing Manchester Apollo with your presence on Saturday 10th November (after the Tranmere home game) for some more fun and games?

P.S. Death To All But Metal!!!

Edited by Break The Silence

You are all pretty awesome to be honest. you're passion for the club cannot be faulted although the lengths you go to sometimes are a bit much. I know its frustrating at times - trust me! i'm a fan too remember.

The banter on here is hilarious at times - even you Pine Villain! lets just try and not take it too personal AND STOP CALLING ME ORANGE!!!!!!!!! Its terracotta sunrise ;)

peace out

KTF

:)

You are all pretty awesome to be honest. you're passion for the club cannot be faulted although the lengths you go to sometimes are a bit much. I know its frustrating at times - trust me! i'm a fan too remember.

The banter on here is hilarious at times - even you Pine Villain! lets just try and not take it too personal AND STOP CALLING ME ORANGE!!!!!!!!! Its terracotta sunrise ;)

peace out

KTF

And the pictures? :grin:

peace out

KTF

At least you're game for a laugh, not like some of these peasants :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: