Goodbye Paul

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

1. They could receive responses face to face about their criticisms and I'm normally of the opinion that it's better to air problems in such a manner whenever possible.

2. It allows PD and SC to hear the arguments/line of thought that critics have

3. If no critics are there , the dickov outers are absent, then there can't be a full discussion between fans

4. Some of the concerns that have been expressed may well have very reasonable explanations that clear them up.

Overall, if people feel so strongly about the issue of management of the club, and there's an opportunity to talk directly to the chairman and manager, then I hope they take it.

To repeat Stevie_J - why?

i don't think he was directing his "why?" at me but, I can't imagine anything more cringeworthy & embarrassing than certain fans of ours picking arguments with Corney & Dickov at a fans forum.

constructive criticism, yes, but "Dickov outers voicing their opinions to his face" sounds more like having a pop.

Edited by HarryBosch

Cheers Prozac

So in effect won 26 games between Jan 2011 and now

I was more in the keep him camp but looking at the stats they certainly do not lie

Hate to think if lose Baxter after his 4 months and Derbyshire not playing for us then going back to how it has been at stages this season like v Stevenage again

How many back-to-back wins in his time?

Apologies if on here im on my phone

1. They could receive responses face to face about their criticisms and I'm normally of the opinion that it's better to air problems in such a manner whenever possible.

2. It allows PD and SC to hear the arguments/line of thought that critics have

3. If no critics are there , the dickov outers are absent, then there can't be a full discussion between fans

4. Some of the concerns that have been expressed may well have very reasonable explanations that clear them up.

Overall, if people feel so strongly about the issue of management of the club, and there's an opportunity to talk directly to the chairman and manager, then I hope they take it.

Any such face-to-face would be meaningless though. It's PR, nothing more. Dickov's not going to pay the slightest bit of attention to fans criticising him at this event and nor should he.