I quite liked Adeyemi but....

“I maybe could've went back there (to Oldham) but I wanted to make the step up, and that's what I see Brentford as, a bigger club with more ambition. So I was really pleased when this opportunity came along.”

I can't disagree regarding ambition (though not a step up at this point) but is this really called for?

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I maybe could've went back there but I wanted to make the step up, and that's what I see Brentford as, a bigger club with more ambition. So I was really pleased when this opportunity came along.”

I can't disagree with his statement but is it really called for!

And why is he speaking in the style of Steve Bruce?

Playing the PR game isn't he. If he had made the move vice versa he wouldn't have said that coming to Oldham was a step down from brentford would he.

No but no need to say anything on that subject if he didnt want to.

"i enjoyed my time at Oldham bla bla bla" would have been better

Indeed. I thought he was supposed to be a genius. Which'll come in handy when he doesn't make it as a footballer.

IIRC His rather impressive A-level results were all Sciences and Maths. As anyone who has read my posts will tell you that doesn't always mean their English was perfect.

On the android FL app. On the videos the titles are whatever the person has named the video file. Not sure the guys filming are aware of this. On one of Toms interviews it read something like tomadZzZzzzzzzzzzz. Don't remember the first part but in do remember the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. Though it was quite funny.

Couldn't doubt his commitment and effort last season but there was definately something missing with Tom. He wasn't capable of playing in a midfield 2 IMO. Only looked a 'better than league one' player when he played RB. Unless they have a Wellens (or Whittaker) type player in CM alongside him I'd expect Wes and Furman to dominate. Hoping Simmo/Baxter starts with Matty D.