Why has M'Changama fallen out of favour so much?

The guy has great delivery at set-peices, packs a shot and passes forward and is very commited giving 100%

Is the option tomorrow to play him instead of Furman? Im a big fan of the skipper but in a time of need and needing something different why not give the guy a chance never let us down has he?

I would go

-------------Bozzy------------------

Wabara---M'Voto--Byrne---Grounds

---------Wes---M'Changama-------

Croft-------------Baxter--------------Montano

---------Derbyshire--------------------

It might be a pointless thread as Dickov wont do this but am I only one who see it this way

I'd go with that. I'd drop Furman anyway because his overall contribution to the team this season has been minimal.

However, I fear that with Furman we wouldn't get hold of the ball. I like M'Changama but I doubt he's capable of dictating play like Furman can do.

Has contributed little for Latics but was MotM v Brazil for his national side.

Furman made his debut in a 1-0 defeat by Brazil in Sao Paolo and then gave a man-of-the-match display in the 2-0 win over Mozambique on Tuesday, which has ensured he is firmly in contention for a place in the squad for the 2013 African Nations Cup to be held on home soil.

I read that as only one motm display. Regardless, such awards are always a tad subjective.

At the start of Dickov's reign a Furman was allowed to get forwards more. He looked a far better player than he did under Penney. The 3-3 draw with Walsall was probably a turning point. Dickov got scared as our weak underbelly was exposed. Furman sat back more. The rather entertaining passing game that Dickov brought to Boundary Park also died that night.

I want to see Furman deliver the killer ball more. I don't see why he can't do that. The pass to Kuqi at Preston last season was the pass of a football genius. Why does it seem so constrained today?

He won't deviate from his supposed strongest 11. No-one's worried about being dropped.

Simpson should have been weeks earlier & probably wouldn't have been yet had Baxter not signed.

And their lies the problem, I would start with M' Changama tonight

Need we forget Crewe have one 1 win in last 8 and very similar to the Crewe side we beat in JPT last season minus Powell, yet feel so unconfident think we will lose 1-0

Why has M'Changama fallen out of favour so much?

The guy has great delivery at set-peices, packs a shot and passes forward and is very commited giving 100%

Is the option tomorrow to play him instead of Furman? Im a big fan of the skipper but in a time of need and needing something different why not give the guy a chance never let us down has he?

I would go

-------------Bozzy------------------

Wabara---M'Voto--Byrne---Grounds

---------Wes---M'Changama-------

Croft-------------Baxter--------------Montano

---------Derbyshire--------------------

Furman and Wesolowski were by far our best centre midfield pairing last season.

So what been awful for the 8 games this season when do we change it then ???

Edited by smigger5