Montano or Taylor

Montano or Taylor  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Montano or Taylor

• Montano
    • Taylor
    • Maybe too soon to vote (I am on the fence)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Scored yesterday for Millwall and Montano was gash shall we revisit this thread?

Taylor was 'gash' all last season.

Joe Colbeck's scored 2 this season, 2 more than Croft. Possible replacement for Croft who played gash yesterday?

Edited by NewBlue

No. Let's not. Or the Wellens v Whittaker poll might also re-appear.

I was just going to compare the Wellens V Whittaker poll.

These threads always turn out to be a load of bollocks, you can't compare Montano (at Crewe) with Taylor on any game when he couldn't be arsed (there was a few).

You also can't compare Taylor (at home to Doncaster or Forest) with Montano (yesterday).

The latter needs to pull his finger out IMO........ we all know he has a talent but yesterday was a piss take!

It would appear i'm in the minority then; but i dont see this magical talent thats going to "earn us a load of bunce" in the future.

I dont rate the lad. At all.

To succeed in the game; you need more than pace. You have to match that with committment, desire and application. 3 things i'm yet to see from Montano.

I rate Sutherland more than I do the lad we've spunked £65K on.

This is what Dickov said of Montano only last week.......

Montano’s attitude top-notch - Dickov

A STRONG appetite for the game has led to Cristian Montano’s return to form.

The former West Ham winger - 21 on Tuesday -experienced a dip recently that coincided with personal difficulties.

But Athletic manager Paul Dickov has been delighted with his performance in recent games, particularly the latter stages of the FA Cup victory over Doncaster and the 2-0 win at Colchester.

“He has had a couple of personal issues which have probably affected his form. But now we are seeing what he is really about,” said Dickov.

Only Jose Baxter (on 51) has had more shots at goal this season than Montano (44), who was unfortunate not to find the net at Colchester.