Micha Richards - not good enough for a top team

According to the BBC website, Richards claimed Mancini's decision to switch from 4-4-2 during the Champions League defeat at Ajax killed City's chances of claiming victory. But Mancini said: "If you are a top player it is not important what system you use. If you don't understand a system like that, you cannot play for a top team."

Lets hope they move him on then, for a sizeable fee !!

According to the BBC website, Richards claimed Mancini's decision to switch from 4-4-2 during the Champions League defeat at Ajax killed City's chances of claiming victory. But Mancini said: "If you are a top player it is not important what system you use. If you don't understand a system like that, you cannot play for a top team."

Lets hope they move him on then, for a sizeable fee !!

Says a lot about Mancini as he put the team together. City are seemingly bringing in quite a few of the Barca ex-senior management so there are a few rumours that Guardiola might be brought in..... who hopefully will sell Richards for loads.

Is Micha Richards any relation to Micah?

I think its his sister

Richards is going nowhere certainly not because of this issue I will only believe it once I see here him being interview by Brian Swanson coming out of the training ground of a random premier league club via his car window and being surrounded by Kids who've been kicked out of school, unemployed layabouts, and people who have just got lost on their way home from the pub at 11:30 pm on January or August the 31st.