Tranmere

How about Dickov's first match in charge 1500-2000.

I reckon we usually take 1000+, I remember taking more than that on a Friday night when we lost 4-0.

So you dont think if we were top right now we would take 2000?

I don't think it's a given anymore no. That would be half our home support. Edited by welshgaz

Aside from them being top of the league and Moore being in charge I don't know much about them. Does anyone reckon that we'll be outplayed or will Tranmere be looking for a scrappy win?

they seem to have not changed the squad too much but it's clicking this season. hopefully Robinson and Akpa Akpro being out will damage them (Akpro who was apparently just average at Dale last season)

Doesn't have to have been on target to have been a great chance. Dodgy Derbyshire back pass left their lad one on one, he curled it past the post. Another was a good reflex save from boozy when straight at him at pace. They had a third good chance too but I forget the details.

To be fair, they proved me wrong and brought a much bigger following than usual (as they are top it would have been a piss take had they not).

They were quite well organised (not just the usual Ronnie hoofball).

Having said that, we needed to score before them as after they went 1-0 up, it was the usual 11 men behind the ball and we can not play against that.

We never got into it, the best team won (not very good to watch) and McgGurk was the best player on the pitch by a country mile but he's a :censored:ing big pansy.

Also, Ronnie confirmed to a fair few in the main stand that their lad should have been sent off as "last man" for the foul which gave us a free kick (end of first half)......... cant remember who it was on!!!

Was impressed with Tranmere, agree we needed to score first, was just hoping that after they missed so many opportunities we'd sting them at the end, we'd definitely get bitten in the arse like that. Ben Gibson and McGurk were excellent but James Wallace was the best for me. Our man of the match, unsure, possibly Grounds, Baxter started well but faded out when dropped back into midfield, Smith did well when he came on

Just seen the goal and looked to be Montano's man, however we should of cleared it first time.

Im getting worried about our situation because we have a mid-table team on paper at least, this is the poorest the division has ever been and we are in position that doesnt reflect our talent. That lies with the manager, no point in being able to sign these good players if you cant manage them!

Dont get the idea by latics fans that we play good football? 70% of the time we hoof it. Things have just gone stale and we need it freshening up and unfortunately for me that means a new manager.

to be fair tranmere din't hoof and you can see why they've had a good run because they're organised and get results.

getting tired at teams coming to Boundary Park and not having to even play well to shut us off. I tweeted this, and that we shouldnt have lost the last two home games - 8 trannies have retweeted it and about 10 have replied telling me to look at the league table and that we'll be playing Macclesfield next year.. I don't think they'll get promoted, but it's good to see they're enjoying their run while it lasts (by searching tweets about Oldham...?)