No points in 2 home games

Gung ho finish , but only because we were chasing yet another winnable game.

But we didn't ever look like scoring imo.

Tranmere did no more than all the basics right & another 3 home points vanish.

The basics include not leaving a man unmared at a set piece nor back passing from the half way line to the other teams forward.

We are a soft touch & have been for years.

How on earth this front six are now looking unlikely to score is unbelievable.

Sick and tired of this type of game and result.

Two wins in nine home league games ,pathetic.

we are playing ok, were the better team today in general play but have no idea in final third. no midfielder ever bursting into the box, rare we see any real wing play even though we play two wingers, full back reluctant to push on. the team is easy good enough for mid table with these loan players in. only excuse is the manager for me who struggles tactically. cant see us ever getting a better team than this in league 1 and we are still 6th bottom with him in charge

With Wes and Furman suspended next Saturday is looking like a bit of a write-off. The optimism that Dickov and the team have built up in October is likely to be wiped out very soon and the much-needed momentum for Dickov and the team has gone.

The Bury defeat is looking pretty costly now. Today didn't sound too bad performance-wise but the outcome seemed predictable.

a team like ours on paper shouldn't be looking at no points and one goal from home games against Tranmere and Bury. It doesn't matter where either are in the league because we have players that should be at the top of this league and possibly in the one above.

If a team has a loud following they rise to it and we let them attack us. something isn't right when we've got the players that should have picked up at least 4 points this week.

might be a blessing in disguise that another poor ref wrongly booked Furman and Wes, Smith and M'Changama looked up for it today and made a difference, give them a go

With Wes and Furman suspended next Saturday is looking like a bit of a write-off. The optimism that Dickov and the team have built up in October is likely to be wiped out very soon and the much-needed momentum for Dickov and the team has gone.

The Bury defeat is looking pretty costly now. Today didn't sound too bad performance-wise but the outcome seemed predictable.

I think our dependency on these two is a bit off a myth - they've been as bad as the rest of them.

While we have got a couple of good results, recently it looks like we're getting back to normal after a blip.

Tarky played well, Jose started off well (but I think we're bringing him down to our level..), Sutherland looks like a good prospect and it was better than Bury. I think that's where the positives end.

I feel sorry for Derbyshire because too often he was asked to chase after long balls (ironic that we have a go at Ronnie's long ball tactics..) with no support at all. Once in the second half, he broke through out wide but had no options to pass two in the centre and, in a level race, FIVE Tranmere defenders got back into the box to cut out the threat before any of our players offered an outlet for him.

When we lose Baxter and Derbyshire, I have no idea where our next goal, never mind win is going to come from.

Tranmere weren't that great, but should have been out of site by half-time. We put on a bit of late pressure, but didn't create anything like they had and a draw would have been unjust, in my opinion.

I think it might be time to question the manager again. This division is dire and we have a team that should be winning more games than we do....

Edited by JoeP

The game could have been over by half time if tranmere had taken those chances just before the break.

4pts should have been the minimum we were looking for this week, instead we've got none!

Yes, we gave them a game in other areas of the pitch, but we're sadly lacking where it counts.

And so our atrocious home form continues................how many seasons is it now ?

I think our dependency on these two is a bit off a myth - they've been as bad as the rest of them.

Last season is a good way to judge it.

Without one of them we could get by but looked weaker, without both of them we went on that awful run at the bad end of the season.

The only way to judge it this year is by looking at the Chesterfield game and I'd prefer not to remember that!