Another New Manager Thread

So, if The Sun says he will be Hartlepool manager it must have happened right?

And just remind me who is manager??? Because its just been confirmed hasn't it??? Yes thats right..................????

Errrrrrm..................... Sv...................... Sv....................... Errrrr John Hughes (who?)

Are you unable to read? The chairman has come out and said he did apply! Read the last link! F**king idiot!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You strike me as such an up your own arse cock. Every comment you make seems to try and put people down at the expense of your amazing superiorness.

So just to confirm, I have sent you a personal message asking you to call me an "up my own arse cock" to my face and you have sadly declined................ stating that I am picking on a 22 year old.............. I really am not.

You also stated that you are "pissed on beer" and you would need a "few" before meeting up with me?

You also PM'd me telling me that I am a "Dickhead" and that you are NOT a keyboard warrior......... believe me, it seems that way!

So just to confirm, I have sent you a personal message asking you to call me an "up my own arse cock" to my face and you have sadly declined................ stating that I am picking on a 22 year old.............. I really am not

You also stated that you are "pissed on beer" and you would need a "few" before meeting up with me?

You also PM'd me telling me that I am a "Dickhead" and that you are NOT a keyboard warrior......... believe me, it seems that way!

It seems your the keyboard warrior here. "Say it to my face" what is this? My dads bigger than your dad ? Stop being so childish.

Hahaha wish I was sad enough to copy and paste the exact content of the messages but doubt anyones interested.

Pretty sure I said that i'd be more than happy to meet up but id want to have a coue of pints with you to see if you are a prick in real life , or weather you just act like that on here.

"tell me where ya sit you :censored:in wimp" tells me your just a pathetic loser in general and iv retracted that idea, I have no intentions of wasting 20 mins of my life in your company.

Hahaha wish I was sad enough to copy and paste the exact content of the messages but doubt anyones interested.

Pretty sure I said that i'd be more than happy to meet up but id want to have a coue of pints with you to see if you are a prick in real life , or weather you just act like that on here.

"tell me where ya sit you :censored:in wimp" tells me your just a pathetic loser in general and iv retracted that idea, I have no intentions of wasting 20 mins of my life in your company.

Ahhhh bless.

Are you off school today?

You need to catch up with your English lessons!

How about this chap? Steve Darby

He's got a proven track record in Asia and would jump at the chance to coach at Oldham. He also has some good contacts.

btw Sven is on an absolute fortune at Tero, for doing very little. His initial contract was only for two months (until the end of the season) but he's thinking of staying for next season.

He's got a proven track record in Asia and would jump at the chance to coach at Oldham. He also has some good contacts.

btw Sven is on an absolute fortune at Tero, for

doing very little. His initial contract was only for two months (until the end of the season) but he's thinking of staying for next season.

He's soon to be announced manager of 1860 Munich.

He's soon to be announced manager of 1860 Munich.

OK. Thanks. The last story I heard over here was that he was considering staying on. He'd certainly be more fulfilled as a coach at 1860. His main job in Thailand was to attract headlines for Tero - he didn't even sit on the bench or oversee training sessions. However, his presence did inspire them to finish the season strongly - ending up a distant third - behind my club, Chonburi.

I'd be tempted to go for a new route like this, to be honest an experienced manager hasn't worked - Moore, a rookie manager hasn't worked - Dickov, a manager with success elsewhere in the country certainly didn't work - Penney so why not think out of the box and go for a manager who's been successful in another country.

He's from Liverpool I see so I imagine that he wouldn't be opposed to move back to England to get a job in this league, especially somewhere so near to his hometown, its definetely a step up in quality from Asian leagues.

I like Brad's Justin Edinburgh shouts. Worked his way up the lower leagues we could give him a chance although I'd like to know more about his managerial style and tactics.

However, my main candidates would be Cotterill and Davies, if these new more obscure managers impress then I see no reason why we shouldn't employ them but primarily I'd like somebody who has experience of this league and this sort of situation - like Davies and Cotterill (my favourite out of the 2).

Edited by NewBlue