FA Cup Donny admission cost - help please!

Me and my 4 year old son are season ticket holders in the Chaddy but we fancy a change on Saturday, he wants to sit near where the players come out but I can't sus out how much they will charge for a 4 year old ST holder in the Main stand lower. Is it £19 for me and £3 for my little boy? Thanks.

Out of intrest will anyone not be going as its £20?

I will be there, we are travelling up Thursday night for the game!

See how I feel on Saturday morning, I have to say Saturday's boredom did nothing to convince me to part with the best part of £35.

That's Admission for me and my daughter, programme, strike it lucky, tuck shop for her etc… Have to say if I didn't have a Season Ticket I'd be seriously picking my Home Games by now, crap football and winning is just about acceptable but going into Saturday we've won only 7 home games this calendar year, one of those has been great entertainment - the win over PNE. I think we'll be lucky to scrape 2,500 on Saturday and i'm convinced it'll be a typical Latics 0-1 defeat, followed by a :censored: hot draw!

Dickov didn't fill me with any enthusiasm when he stated 'the pressure is off', for me it isn't. Tonight anything is a bonus BUT they've lost as many home games as us. Saturday he needs to go all out for the win. It's Season Defining.

Going back to the OP, i'm sure you can lift your lad over the turnstile until he's 5, and I agree the pricing for kids in the Main Stand Paddock is a pisstake….

I couldnt agree more with the comments about tonights games, saying that the pressure is off sends all the wrong signals out to the players and shows a lack of ambition from PD.

Yes, its a tough game and a point would be a great result but dont come out and say it! Its like saying to the players an average effort and a narrow 1-0 loss is ok!

That theory goes out the window if we lose say 5 league games in a row now.

Doncaster are in the same league as us for a reason, no higher no lower so why cant we go there at get something there hardly Barca are they.

I was very tempted to come up for this Saturday's match but my work Christmas do has put paid to that.

While I don't really agree with Dickov saying that the pressure is off for tonight I do hope this attitude allows the players to play with a bit more freedom. Regardless of how we got them, 2 straight wins will give the players a certain amount of confidence, hopefully less pressure will allow them to express this.

It's the FA Cup against a good League One side. Would we have got double the number in at a tenner a head? Not to mention that gate receipts are split.

Don't forget too that the clubs have to agree. Doncaster may have wanted us to charge more/want to charge the same in the event of a replay.

Dickov might be saying to us "the pressure is off, no-one expects us to win". To the players he's probably saying, "go and prove them all wrong because I expect that we can win and I believe in you". If they suddenly play better football tonight then perhaps that shows PD is right about this 'negative culture' and Boundary Park pressure affecting the players. However, should it? And does this rationale from the manager give the players an excuse? Hopefully PD can make sure it's a motivator, not an excuse for a collective roll over from the players - 'oh they're a good side, we'll bounce back, the cup game will be totally different' etc

I fear a proper tatering tonight, and a narrow huff and puff defeat on Saturday with us then facing Col U (A), Swindon (H), Yeovil (A), Donny (H) and Crewe (H) to end the year. With the prospect on Derbyshire after Swindon….

I would sacrifice tonight though for a win on Saturday, but knowing our luck we'd get MK Dons away in the 3rd Round…..

No matter what happens tonight, limp to a defeat on Saturday and the pressure will be back on….especially on the manager...

Edited by oafcprozac