Home FA cup tickets

nobody's saying st holders shouldn't get priority. I pay in week in week out so I can afford to also travel ti sh!tholes like bournemouth and colchester and so on.

simple solution is to give vouchers out on saturday. anyone with a voucher gets 2nd shout on tickets *subjuct to availability. any left 1st come 1st seved. Might iven put a few on the gate saturday.

You can have fans of both sides in the RRE.

The reason it's occasionally closed to home fans is the club can save a wedge on their policing bill by moving Latics fans into the hundreds of empty Chaddy End seats from time to time. Those empty seats in the Chaddy won't exist for this game.

Liverpool will get the big bit. Latics fans should get the small bit.

The reason it's occasionally closed to home fans is the club can save a wedge on their policing bill by moving Latics fans into the hundreds of empty Chaddy End seats from time to time. Those empty seats in the Chaddy won't exist for this game.

This is the best compromise.

We know what will happen. Liverpool will get the whole RRE and the club will say it was on police advice. Which is a lie. It is because there would be a higher police bill. Rather than give us a better chance of winning the game (I genuinely believe more blues in there gives us that) - the club will look to save on policing costs.

If they dont get the whole RRE Ill donate a tenner to playershare

Giving Liverpool 4,600 tickets will piss many people off. That nearly half the ground given away to opposition and then they wonder why nobody turns up at Latics anymore!!! Treated like :censored:, yes hangeroners will want to go to this game, people who went years ago will want to go and support Latics, and before anyone gets angry and says swhy cant they go every week, well I would rather have them there than nearly 5k scousers outsinging us and having an advantage over us.

Get it right Latics for the suporters not for the scousers, it will sell out so they dont need to worry about that if money's there's main concern.

You never know if they nick a result it might just might encourage a few of the people who used to go a taste for it again and come back!

If Brendan Rogers puts that team out against Latics like he did against Mansfield and latics have 80% of the ground then this game is winable. Give Liverpool half the gournd then were out!

Could donate half of it to laticsforlife :)

do you not think enough kids have suffered watching that :censored:e at BP this year.

On another note i actually cant believe thats some people are up for giving liverpool the whole rre, are you for real? Does it really matter that half the latics fans who will turn up only go now and again, i want BP to be hostile and for every liverpool misplaced pass to be cheered and suarez to get cropped every 2 minutes, and reina to have his ears chewed off by people in the chaddy....why on earth should we give liverpool around 40% of the ground.

I will wager that not one of Latics fans out of the hardcore 3500 who turn up week in and week out will struggle to get a ticket, and whats more they wont give a monkeys about some bloke who bleats about not getting a ticket on the one occasion in five years that he can be arsed wandering down to BP. It's simple, buy a season ticket guarantee yourself a cup tie ticket. If you dont want to do that, and you dont really give a s--- about Oldham Athletic FC, exept when a big game comes along Winge on.

Agree, though i'd give them the small bit if we're not on telly. We should sell 9,000 tickets. My feeling is that cup fever may get a grip. Television might, however, dampen it down in terms of sales.

Don't see any reason why we can't split it. Liverpool go to United on Sunday. Will they divide them along the lines being suggested? No. The police can manage.

I have a season ticket so I don't care which individuals get one or not. In fact 2 per season ticket would be good. Then its up to season ticket holders who they give the spare to. It's for them to make sure they give the spare to a "real" latics fan. I just want to watch a club who doesn't bend over to accomodate the opposition.

Edited by pukka

Well fill half the ground with scousers then and see who whinges on then....

Janet

Janet, I could not care less how many Liverpool fans are at the game, I suspect that my view is pretty much the same as Simon Corneys, Which is simply fill the ground. The cup tie will soon come, and go, and then we will be back to the reality of paying the bills, and a Liverpool fans cash will do that just the same as a once a season Latics fan.

Janet, I could not care less how many Liverpool fans are at the game, I suspect that my view is pretty much the same as Simon Corneys, Which is simply fill the ground. The cup tie will soon come, and go, and then we will be back to the reality of paying the bills, and a Liverpool fans cash will do that just the same as a once a season Latics fan.

I want the ground full aswell like do many latics fans but better full of people that used to go(aswell as the faithfull) than ful of oppostion fans, you never know it might make them start going again!!

Janet

Giving Liverpool 4,600 tickets will piss many people off. That nearly half the ground given away to opposition and then they wonder why nobody turns up at Latics anymore!!!

The visiting clubs with the bigger away following are regularly given 4,600 for League matches, because nobody turns up at Latics anymore!

That doesn't mean Liverpool should be given the whole of the RRE when home fans are prepared to make the effort to get to BP.