Today's Attendance 4615

I heard a lot of Scandinavian today, presumably Finnish, but I assume you mean more local than that and in the opposite direction?

Were Norwegian as I gave two a lift from Mumps. They come over about once a year apparently to watch English football. They told my mate they were watching us plus United-Liverpool today.On their last visit they went to watch Chester

Got there at 11:10am, got tickets by 1:00pm. Some balloon decided to rock up in nothing but a white tee shirt and shorts. Arms were a shade of magenta by the time they got there. Absolute plantpot, I felt embarrassed to come out without a hat!

Ha ha I saw him too, you must have been close to where I was. I must be getting old!

Ha ha I saw him too, you must have been close to where I was. I must be getting old!

Me and the wife got through a massive bag of midget gems, took 1 hour 20, did anyone see that abulance ( the big volvo estate) nearly run into the back of the car ?.

4000 home tickets sold prior today, Id say its a sell out by tomorrow,

Did they do away with the 1 ticket per voucher? It sounded like some people were buying 2 or 3, if that's the case I don't there will be many, if any at all left for general sale!

not all of us could make it to Oldham today, so I gave my mate my voucher as he was getting his

not all of us could make it to Oldham today, so I gave my mate my voucher as he was getting his

I've not got a problem with it, was just wondering if they did away with it but it sounds like people just had 2 or 3 vouchers and it's still 1 per!

I heard a lot of Scandinavian today, presumably Finnish, but I assume you mean more local than that and in the opposite direction?

Quite a few from Norway and Sweden good number of lads from Ajax and a few other dutch sides make the trip also. When there is a big Premier league agme on in the area you tend to find quite a few watch a smaller game the day before.

Did they do away with the 1 ticket per voucher? It sounded like some people were buying 2 or 3, if that's the case I don't there will be many, if any at all left for general sale!

I collected four using four vouchers thinbk its pretty pointless expecting fans who attend games but lie in areas such as Sheffield and Chester to pick up a ticket when someone local can do it for them.

I've not got a problem with it, was just wondering if they did away with it but it sounds like people just had 2 or 3 vouchers and it's still 1 per!

As long as you had enough st/ stubs for the tickets you wanted, one thing that has just occurred to me is that the 4/5 lads on front of us also bought kids tickets,.whether they had what they needed or whether there's a bit of a loophole there I don't know, I wonder whether kids tickets will be checked against the age of the supporter visually or whether it'll be tear the stub and away you go......

As long as you had enough st/ stubs for the tickets you wanted, one thing that has just occurred to me is that the 4/5 lads on front of us also bought kids tickets,.whether they had what they needed or whether there's a bit of a loophole there I don't know, I wonder whether kids tickets will be checked against the age of the supporter visually or whether it'll be tear the stub and away you go......

I think they're using this stupid club system there... tried to use an Uni/NUS card (that is, a Photo ID literally from my University and the Students' Union saying I'm a student) but apparently that isn't enough proof...?!

The Norwegians in the Grey Mare were definitely Norwegian.

Or so they said.

A season or two back there was a group of Norweigan lads walking up sheepfoot lane wearing Latics scarves. Asked them why they had come to watch us and they said they were in Manchester for the weekend and decided to take a game in. They had a look at the fixture list, decided on Latics. Bought tickets, went in the club shop to buy some scarves and proper got into it.

A season or two back there was a group of Norweigan lads walking up sheepfoot lane wearing Latics scarves. Asked them why they had come to watch us and they said they were in Manchester for the weekend and decided to take a game in. They had a look at the fixture list, decided on Latics. Bought tickets, went in the club shop to buy some scarves and proper got into it.

These lads thought we were :censored: & probably won't come again.