I reading this right? ....

When the prices were first brought out I thought the kids price was too high, but then we signed Baxter so its fine.

I think one ticket per ST was right because it boosted the brentford crowd.

The crowd was no more boosted than it would have been at 2 per ST holder.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the prices were first brought out I thought the kids price was too high, but then we signed Baxter so its fine.

I think one ticket per ST was right because it boosted the brentford crowd.

Wouldn't of made any difference to the Brentford crowd if ST holders got 2. If anything it would increased the crowd as people would of thought tickets will be harder to get.

The crowd was no more boosted than it would have been at 2 per ST holder.

Wouldn't of made any difference to the Brentford crowd if ST holders got 2. If anything it would increased the crowd as people would of thought tickets will be harder to get.

Or friends or family of ST holders would have got one from them and not gone to Brentford.

The situation really just highlights that we couldn't sell out home areas to Oldham fans only. No matter what you do, there will be family members, friends and random Locals who don't support Latics and could support other clubs. Therefore it is futile saying that doing anything different would have been better.

All this talk of 1 or 2 tickets for season ticket holders and at Liverpool being a season ticket holder currently doesn't get any. You need proof of 5 away FA cup ties dating back to 2008!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/latest-ticket-news

Hardly surprising, they have a waiting list for ST holders as well.

Are you suggesting that of all the 1000+ extra who came, none of them know a season ticket holder and would have come anyway? My my, that is silly.

The situation really just highlights that we couldn't sell out home areas to Oldham fans only. No matter what you do, there will be family members, friends and random Locals who don't support Latics and could support other clubs. Therefore it is futile saying that doing anything different would have been better.

I bet we could if we didnt need to take out a loan to bring the kids along.

Are you suggesting that of all the 1000+ extra who came, none of them know a season ticket holder and would have come anyway? My my, that is silly.

You're just repeating what jsslatic said but being a little rude in the process. It's just mine and others opinion.

Just looking forward to the game now anyway.