Queue the Excuses

http://www.sportingl...eserved-a-point

4 minutes injury time, they scored in the 95th minute.

The rest is a copy and paste interview from previous weeks.

Yawn.

"In the second half especially, after they scored and we equalized, there was only one team wanting to win it." I guess that means Coventry, seeing as they scored.

Absolutely staggered nobody has picked up on the error in the title. It's 'cue'.

I think it refers to the queue of 'excuses' that Dickov has lined up and ready to roll out.

Speaking of queues, Dickov should seriously consider joining the one at the job centre.

More negativity on this board than on Queue Pea Arse, and they're bottom of the pile. Then again, they changed their manager.

The possibility of relegation to the Championship is not quite as bad as dropping into League Two...then again, I suppose it is all relative, but which league position would you rather Latics be in...theirs or ours?

The possibility of relegation to the Championship is not quite as bad as dropping into League Two...then again, I suppose it is all relative, but which league position would you rather Latics be in...theirs or ours?

Sorry guys. Just an excuse to use the word 'queue' (see above). No element of seriousness intended.