the drum

Bring it.

Differentiates us from the Scousers.

Im sure people at home and in the ground will be able to differentiate

they will be singing about Liverpool with a scouse twang

we will be hopefully getting behind and singing about Oldham and a lot will be abusing Liverpool

we dont/shouldnt need a drum to help the atmosphere

I'd bring it, the better the atmosphere the better the experience. And hopefully that will make some people who have turned up for the big game come back... Wishful thinking?

It doesn't create a better atmosphere though, it has the opposite effect. The tuneless banging tends to drown out any actual chants. It isn't needed.

Although that does not mean he should leave it at hone, of course(I know you werenot implying that L_F)

Yeah - i'd bring it to be honest. I like the drum at home games, it at least tries to generate an atmosphere!

And Singe, how do you expect me to photoshop that out of 'Please Joe, Don't Go' haha!

Im sure people at home and in the ground will be able to differentiate

they will be singing about Liverpool with a scouse twang

we will be hopefully getting behind and singing about Oldham and a lot will be abusing Liverpool

we dont/shouldnt need a drum to help the atmosphere

To be honest, there will be quite a lot of Scousers in the RRE I'd guess with the tickets being on general sale and lots of them turning up!

We shouldn't need a drum to create atmosphere but we do need a drum with the mood around BP at the moment; a drum does help, as long as it's not being beated every single second of the game so we can have a variety of chants then it's good.

To be honest, there will be quite a lot of Scousers in the RRE I'd guess with the tickets being on general sale and lots of them turning up!

We shouldn't need a drum to create atmosphere but we do need a drum with the mood around BP at the moment; a drum does help, as long as it's not being beated every single second of the game so we can have a variety of chants then it's good.

I dont mind it to be to be honest as long as its used right but id prefer it not to be used at all. IMO if we are having it,it does not need to be used every single song, it does not need to be beaten all game long, it should only be used to help the atmosphere not to try and create it.

Edited by palmer1

thats what im thinking what if its a repeat of last year and we get battered the atmosphere will be dead...

no offence mate but if thats the case the drum will make no difference whats so ever, in fact it will probably annoy more