Derbyshire to Blackpool

Bugger. Derbyshire/Baxter worked well. To say I'm annoyed that Blackpool of all teams have got him is putting it slightly. We could probably offer more money than Blackpool!!

Yeah they are really struggleing at the moment, relegation from the premiership just isnt like it used to be!

We play the wrong tactics for Derbyshire and Smith, or any goal scorer. We signed Simpson who seems only to be able to play behind the main striker. We have signed Baxter whose favourite position is the same. That's why we don't score enough goals playing one up front. Put Baxter in midfield and play a straight forward 4 4 2, and goals will come. At Notts C. PD still stuck with is system by playing Taylor out wide. How stupid or obstinate can he be to continue week after week to make the same mistake. It doesn't work in this league, because the players at this level just aren't good enough.

I think that you will find the answer to that is "extremely".

We need someone who can score more than his 4 in 18 games.

As good a player as Derbyshire is, this is a valid point from Diego - just look at Leon Clarke and the goals he has scored this season - who is the better player? Who would you rather have at the club?

* Obviously we will have neither but you get my point...

Edited by TheBigDog

Yeah they are really struggleing at the moment, relegation from the premiership just isnt like it used to be!

Housemate is a Blackpool fan, says their chairman took the parachute payments for himself-they couldn't agree wages with a Barnsley player on a reported 2k a week, so I reckon Forest must be funding for Matt like they did for us.

I live just outside but work in Blackpool and he is just not making millions available thats all, they want it all now! they always hated him so its a big reason to gripe

Blackpool fans know the moneys there so they want to be buying 2 million players and chasing the premiership, they are not so they are angry about it

2k a week for a player at a championship club to a championship club, that will be a wrong id bet, who was the player?

Edited by palmer1

Reported that Scott Wiseman was the player.

have to be honest I dont know the lad. havent hear of him

but the 2k seems very low, according to wiki he has played nearley 50 games in the championship (probabaly a lot more now)

Edited by palmer1