Beyond the Boundary - Blog.

I have started up my own Latics blog and i thought i'd share it you the OWTB community. Feel free to have a read of what's on so far (Don't worry, there's lot's more coming) and give me some feedback about it - how i can improve it and maybe even suggest things i can talk about within the blog.

Here is the link: http://btboafc.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for taking your time to read and I look forward to your comments.

Keep The Faith!

My first blog entry is now live: http://btboafc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-season-so-far.html

A name change for the blog will be considered in the coming days - i'd have to think of one first...

Having re-searched the Fanzine, i see why it has so much of an impact on fans and sounds like it had quite a big impact on everyone when it was produced.

Seriously I have no problem with you using the name but I'd prefer if you pointed out that it has nothing to do with the fanzine.

Of course, older people will always ask if it's anything to do with the original BTB so it's your choice.

Whenever the subject of the fanzine crops up on here there are always loads of kind comments which I seriously appreciate.

I hope you get the same sort of comments about your blog in 24 (yikes is it that long ago!!) years time.

Pete Mason

Seriously I have no problem with you using the name but I'd prefer if you pointed out that it has nothing to do with the fanzine.

Of course, older people will always ask if it's anything to do with the original BTB so it's your choice.

Whenever the subject of the fanzine crops up on here there are always loads of kind comments which I seriously appreciate.

I hope you get the same sort of comments about your blog in 24 (yikes is it that long ago!!) years time.

Pete Mason

Hi Pete, it's nice of you to reply to this topic.

Being only 18 myself, i had never heard of the Fanzine or read any of them - which is a real shame - so with that i was unaware of the name.

I am to respect the Fanzine and it's legacy and change the name, when i get the chance.

Thanks alot and i hope your Fanzine is remembered for many more years to come as it has earnt alot of respect and admiration among all Latics fans.

KTF!

Alex.

Hi Pete, it's nice of you to reply to this topic.

Being only 18 myself, i had never heard of the Fanzine or read any of them - which is a real shame - so with that i was unaware of the name.

I am to respect the Fanzine and it's legacy and change the name, when i get the chance.

Thanks alot and i hope your Fanzine is remembered for many more years to come as it has earnt alot of respect and admiration among all Latics fans.

KTF!

Alex.

BTB was fantastic. Don't think the club liked it too much though.

I've got about half of the 100 issues I think and occasionally check eBay for any I don't have. Even now, I enjoy going back to read them.