Everton Game Date

Ourselves, Man City and Man Yoo were all drawn at home. I cant see GMP wanting 3,000 scousers trecking across manchester to get to BP when either of those 2 are playing - especially as city have a friendly bunch from Yarkshire.

Man Yoo are in Europe that midweek so Id see United playing saturday, City on the sunday.

Latics monday night maybe?

Edited by pukka

I have heard ESPN are going to show us. Utd early kick off on the Sat, Our game kicking off at 17.30 on the Sat evening. With the City game being on the Sunday.

DO we get less money if it is on ESPN? or is an FA arrangement fee no matter where it is televeised?

I have heard ESPN are going to show us. Utd early kick off on the Sat, Our game kicking off at 17.30 on the Sat evening. With the City game being on the Sunday.

That'd suit me down to the ground 'cos i'm on nights all that weekend. It would mean i'd get a bit of a lie in, then watch us dick the blue half of Merseyside, and still get in to work on time afterwards. Bonus!

That'd suit me down to the ground 'cos i'm on nights all that weekend. It would mean i'd get a bit of a lie in, then watch us dick the blue half of Merseyside, and still get in to work on time afterwards. Bonus!

My joint 30th do has been organised for the night on the basis I wasn't going to Stevenage. This would be the worst time for me.

Where's your doo and we'll all come to that if the game isn't till Sunday? Don't mind booking a night off work :wink:

Ha, TV21's... People coming from outside Oldham/Manchester and only hired privately until 10. Room paid for etc so a 5:30 KO would be the absolute worst time. Still hoping for any other time over that weekend.

Guest Scratch2000uk

I'm hearing that it'll be the 5:30pm game on Saturday the 16th February, with the red scum being the early game on the Saturday and Citeh on the Sunday. Nothing official yet, though...

Oy you!!!....... that scouser you put in our taxi from the junky, paid me 30p in coppers, the cheap skate bastardo.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Wouldn't matter which it is for me coz it's gonna be a ball ache catching the bus back down Ashton Road whenever it is, tho I think we might have to make do with a 3pm kick off on the Saturday. Heard that the Brentford/Chelski replay is being televised live by ITV that weekend because of the Europa league. As for a fee I think we'd get a bit less off ESPN than ITV. Just as a matter of curiosity, how many matches are usually televised?

I have had to amend my bloody flight plans for holiday so If its a monday the mrs wont be happy at that! I think as long as us and city play on different days the police will take that. Leeds Everton and city all in town ouch.

I'm surprised people don't avoid these possible clashes by writing in their diaries all the possible cup dates, including replays, for the Paint Pot and both Cups, throughout the season. You should see all the crossings-out in my old diaries.....but not so many this season! :OASISscarf:

Would be a shame if we were on ESPN. Not as much exposure on there as ITV primetime, obviously. Which allows us to charge more for advertisements and maybe entice people to buy more merchandise.

Same time, same place on tele as the Liverpool game would be perfect but anything on tele is great for the club.

Edited by NewBlue