Oldham Council

My missus 2nd latics game, 1st was a 1-0 defeat to Carlisle and her response 'I'm never watching football again cos it's boring'. I however persuaded her to go due to Gerrard playing. 1st goal she clapped, 2nd she did a little jump, 3rd she jumped and clapped, final whistle jumping up and down screaming. She's now asking when we can get tickets for 5th round and wants a shirt. Funny old game :)

Keeper.

My missus 2nd latics game, 1st was a 1-0 defeat to Carlisle and her response 'I'm never watching football again cos it's boring'. I however persuaded her to go due to Gerrard playing. 1st goal she clapped, 2nd she did a little jump, 3rd she jumped and clapped, final whistle jumping up and down screaming. She's now asking when we can get tickets for 5th round and wants a shirt. Funny old game :)

Bloody day trippers!

I never thought would come out of my wife's mouth.

No. No, I won't, it would be too cheap and easy.

When we last played Everton in the fifth round - the epic three game thriller in 1990 - there were 19,000 there and you could hear the roar from High Crompton.

You could regularly hear the crowd from Summit at the top of Royton if you climbed up the hill by the side of the road, even pre glory days.

My wife couldn't wait for me to get home so we could watch the match together, when Winchester did his Cruyffesque turn on the way to setting up Wabara she said "Lovely bit of skill from Winchester there." A sentence I never thought would come out of my wife's mouth.

My wife burst into tears at the final whistle, it has been red flag week so that may have set her off.

I do hope that you have had a word in her shell like, and mentioned that there is a footie match at BP next Tuesday night, and I am sure the shop will be open with lots of shirts on display. Go girl.