wonderful world of betting

don't know where the bookies get their info but....Dickov 16/1 for both the huddersfield and notts county jobs, yet he is 9/2 2nd fav for the Blackpool job? Dowie now 5/6 for the latics job...why dosnt corney put all the coffers on an outsider then hire him...hey presto, financial stability

don't know where the bookies get their info but....Dickov 16/1 for both the huddersfield and notts county jobs, yet he is 9/2 2nd fav for the Blackpool job? Dowie now 5/6 for the latics job...why dosnt corney put all the coffers on an outsider then hire him...hey presto, financial stability

Ain't as easy as you think, by the time negotiations are at the point where Corney would be comfortable at wagering a significant amount on a candidate the bookies will have word and the odds will have been dropped. And you have to wary that people in the know would put a bet on if they knew it was a cert, again which would result in a drop in odds.

I think Kean would be okay.

He was actually doing a reasonable job at Blackburn, they just thought they were too big for him and then never gave him a chance!

I agree, he may be within our sort of budget and he aint that bad a manager. The Venkys should have stuck by him, I think he would have turned it round.

Kean was given far more time than he ever deserved, he is :censored:. He should have been fired when he was scrapping to keep Blackburn in the Premier League.

No matter who gets the job, we all aint going to be happy, Personally I would not go for Dowie as much as I thought he did a great job last time. My first choice would be Billy Davies but I don't think that will happen. Just happen to think we could do worse than Steve Kean

http://www.easyodds....am-manager.html

According to this website, only Skybet are now offering odds. Bet Victor and Stan James were offering odds before - imminent announcement or have those two just given up due to lack of interest?

They take the markets down overnight as i presume they have no-one watching them, so on the odd chance something got leaked its stops people putting bet after bet on without them being able to suspend/change the prices. They'll be back up in the morning.