Corney and the fans

Corney has kept the club afloat for 10 years and all he gets is snide comments and digs from arseholes on here. Reading the posts on here is depressing. What Corney said in his statement after the Livepool game was spot on and the fans are in no position to argue. Yeah he's made mistakes, Dave Penney being an absolute disaster, but I'm sure he did what he thought was right at the time. If more Oldhamers turned out at the games and backed the team rather than :censored:ing moaning for 90 minutes then maybe we'd see more performances like the ones against Forest and Liverpool, maybe there would be more of a transfer budget, maybe players would want to play for us and maybe that stand would get built. PD did his best and I'm sure he'll make a decent manager with a bit of cash at his disposal but its only the fans can generate some income for OAFC. So what are you gonna do about it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scratch2000uk

Corney has kept the club afloat for 10 years and all he gets is snide comments and digs from arseholes on here. Reading the posts on here is depressing. What Corney said in his statement after the Livepool game was spot on and the fans are in no position to argue. Yeah he's made mistakes, Dave Penney being an absolute disaster, but I'm sure he did what he thought was right at the time. If more Oldhamers turned out at the games and backed the team rather than :censored:ing moaning for 90 minutes then maybe we'd see more performances like the ones against Forest and Liverpool, maybe there would be more of a transfer budget, maybe players would want to play for us and maybe that stand would get built. PD did his best and I'm sure he'll make a decent manager with a bit of cash at his disposal but its only the fans can generate some income for OAFC. So what are you gonna do about it?

It's not like you're forced to read them is it?

Im glad your in Dublin.

Look, you don't have to come on and actually admit you are an arsehole lads, but at least it shows some self awareness, which is a start. Maybe Lukers1 you could start to look into yourself a bit more, explore the arsehole in you. So to speak.

but what response did you expect when you called everyone who didn't hold your views as being arseholes in the first sentence

I'm not calling everyone an arsehole, cos not everyone is an arsehole. Some people are though and they're the ones I have a problem with. Arseholes.

Guest Scratch2000uk

I'm not calling everyone an arsehole, cos not everyone is an arsehole. Some people are though and they're the ones I have a problem with. Arseholes.

Some sort of arsehole fetish have we?

Look, you don't have to come on and actually admit you are an arsehole lads, but at least it shows some self awareness, which is a start. Maybe Lukers1 you could start to look into yourself a bit more, explore the arsehole in you. So to speak.

Trust you'll be at BP tomorrow with all your postivity to transmit to the team.

Trust you'll be at BP tomorrow with all your postivity to transmit to the team.

Obviously I don't go to every game anymore but when I do I get behind which ever Latics team is put out from the 1st to the 95th minute, always have, always will. Legend.

Right on... what's your point exactly?

Right on... what's your point exactly?

That you might be an arsehole I suppose. Look, I wasn't trying to point the finger at anyone in particular, just making a point after reading a load of :censored:e from posters but people instantly started to make it personal and take it personally. You're glad I live in Dublin and so am I, it's :censored:ing great.

You come across as one arsehole that's completely full of :censored:!

That you might be an arsehole I suppose. Look, I wasn't trying to point the finger at anyone in particular, just making a point after reading a load of :censored:e from posters but people instantly started to make it personal and take it personally. You're glad I live in Dublin and so am I, it's :censored:ing great.

At least you had the balls to explain your post... You think Im an arsehole, thats ok, now, is there anything else?

At least you had the balls to explain your post... You think Im an arsehole, thats ok, now, is there anything else?

I said that maybe you're an arsehole. I don't know you, you might be alright. Probably not though. You're contribution to my post was "I'm glad you live in Dublin". Brilliant. No, nothing else, thank you x