Yeovil fans' Forum says:

Two hours after the original pitch inspection at Boundary Park declared the game on, Yeovil Town's League One fixture against Oldham Athletic has now been called off. Further snow on the pitch and the current weather forecast, has resulted in a u-turn by the match officials, and a second pitch inspection has meant that this game will need rearranging.

Ah FFS - I've swapped events and freed myself up for tonight so I could go. No doubt the re-arranged game will be on a date I can't make now; sod's law.

Feckin' weather!

The plus is it gives us chance to make an appointment before our next game now - but still - fecked off it's not on tonight.

blessing- for us, has mentioned! why the hell- would we want to play tonight in these conditions" with no manager in place, against the form side, in the league! we have already played more games, than the teams- around us! it will do, when we have turned the corner! also a lot easier- on a saturday" for people, after the everton vouchers.