trouble in the main stand?

I was in the main stand and a few incidents...a fella and his bird got pulled out and then towards the end to overweight fellas had what you would describe as a sumo wrestle. Over in a flash no police...

Disgusted how many Everton fans got in there though...asking for trouble!

There was an Everton fan sat right behind me in the main stand heard him say "come on Victor" (Anichebie) in Scousers accent, fair play to him though he dident celebrate the goals like the group of scum liverpool fans did in the main stand when Suarez scored

There was a group of around 50 scousers in the main stand upper towards the chaddy. They all openly celebrated scoring. Enjoyed standing

On my chair on 94 and Goading them.

There was 3 Everton fans in the RRE from

What I know. I was in the stand about 5 and they walked past me and said to each other that scouse voice oh :censored: we are in the wrong end. I was going to say to them ask the stewards to move you over, they should do. Anyway I didn't, I didn't want to cause any trouble.

Only thing I saw was my old schoolmate and his dad getting thrown out and nicked.

No shirt. Front of RRE

I was about 3 rows behind this. Not sure what it was for but was quite funny watching his dad filming the entire thing before deciding to go over and get himself thrown out as well.

I was about 3 rows behind this. Not sure what it was for but was quite funny watching his dad filming the entire thing before deciding to go over and get himself thrown out as well.

He was laughing filming it as I presume they were just going to tell him to calm down. Then he shouted 'what's he doing' as he started running back down the steps and ran over to stop him I assume and only ended up tussling with thr stewards and getting nicked.

The ginger lad (anaemic-looking Scholes) that got chucked out with his missus was on the hospitality package up at Norton Grange before the game. He rocked up beforehand in a brand new BMW X6...though obviously doesn't know how to bahave himself!