How much to watch the replay?

Everton fans are talking about £20 for replay to get more bums on seat to cheer the home side to victory! I think under the cup rules, admission prices have to be agreed between the two clubs, as they get a cut of the gate receipt.

It's a fair price.

If it's much more I can only see there being 15,000 or so especially if on TV?

It's a fair price.

If it's much more I can only see there being 15,000 or so especially if on TV?

Everton determine who gets tickets to big games - eg cup semi finals - by looking at how many home games fans have attended. Given the qf draw I'd imagine it'd be pretty full as the toffees sense wembley is close.

I have waited years for another run of cup games like this season!

Its just bloody typical of Latics to do when I need all my cash else where......not complaining though.

The Mrs is already complaining about the fact we need to save but I have put my foot down

1 less bridesmaid at my wedding and I can afford Goodison, Wigan and both trips to Wembley, Im sure she will understand :laught30:

*If she reads this my account has been hacked tut tut tut

In cases of replays, the Club playing away in the replay must make a request for

tickets prior to the original match in order to ensure that the replay tickets are in the

possession of the club playing away in the replay at the latest immediately on

conclusion of the original match.

Hmmm. On those grounds one would imagine ticket prices have already been set and tickets should be on sale tomorrow (or today if the club feel they can cope with demand).

Im so skint its unreal, I have a dilema as cant afford Sheff Utd & Everton game

I think to keep crowds up the club should look at reducing the fee for Sheff Utd game as have Pompey Saturday as well to maybe £10 and get 6,000+ crowd as Blades will pack their end

This is the greatest chance in a while to help keep the stayaways coming back