Everton £5 kids tickets

From the Everton website

Everton's popular £5 kids ticket is back for this season's first FA Cup tie at Goodison!

Following Saturday's 2-2 draw at Boundary Park, the Blues face Oldham next week in a fifth round replay, the winners of which will face Wigan at home in the quarter final.

Season Ticket holders can secure their seats for £20 (£10 concessions) while non-Season Ticket holders can purchase for £25 (£15 concessions).

All young Blues fans under the age of 16 can attend the game for just £5, an offer which proved hugely popular during last season's cup run.

Subject to live TV selection, the game is set to take place at Goodison on 27 February at 7.45pm.

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders from 8am on Tuesday (19 February).

Season Ticket holders then have until 8am on Thursday 21 February to claim their own seat.

FOREVERTON members can also purchase a ticket within this period at the general sale price.

Due to FA Cup rules, Oldham are eligible for a larger allocation than normal and as a result some Season Ticket holders will be displaced.

The areas are:

The Upper Bullens sections:

Rows A – S, seats 154 and below

The Lower Bullens sections:

Rows A – R, seats 151 and below

The Paddock sections:

Rows 1 – 13, seats 123 and below

Displaced Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase a ticket on Thursday 21 February from 8am to 12 noon. After this time, tickets will go on general sale.

Season Ticket holders who have subscribed to the Autocup scheme for the home FA Cup matches should note that payment will be taken on Tuesday 19 February 2013. Please ensure sufficient funds are in your account, as any failed payments will result in non entry to the game and will be subject to £10 administration charge.

Supporters can secure their tickets via a number of outlets:

Online by clicking here

By calling 0871 663 1878*

In person at the Park End box office

By visiting the Everton Two store in Liverpool One

By visiting the TicketQuarter in Queen Square.

Please note that on the day of the game tickets will only be available at £25 (£15 concessions). Only supporters aged 16-20 and 65+ are eligible for the concession rate. All kids under 16 will be priced at £5.

Beat me by a few minutes - I assume the same prices will apply to Away fans? Thought it was against the rules to charge less to some supports (ST holders) than others for FA Cup games, didn't Man U get told off for that recently?

Yes, hope it's the same prices for us

Do they have the electronic turnstiles like most prem clubs?

Reckon I'll get slated for this but meh,

I went to City on Sunday and got in for a tenner, Mates uncle (who is 60) managed to do it as well. I've also done it at Anfield once before.

I got into MK Dons 2 seasons in a row for a quid a few back!

Beat me by a few minutes - I assume the same prices will apply to Away fans? Thought it was against the rules to charge less to some supports (ST holders) than others for FA Cup games, didn't Man U get told off for that recently?

ST holders got in cheaper for Forest.

A home side may charge more for away fans than home fans but only with the agreement of the away side. I can't see that happening and would imagine prices will be the same.

i can understand charging season ticket holders less if its a tenner and 12 quid respectively, but 20 quid compared to 25 is taking the piss imo. should be flat rate whatever. and what happens if they give season ticket holders 2 tickets each? does that mean both tickets cost season ticket rate, or will one be 20 quid, one be 25

i can understand charging season ticket holders less if its a tenner and 12 quid respectively, aka forest, but 20 quid compared to 25 is taking the piss imo. should be flat rate whatever. and what happens if they give season ticket holders 2 tickets each? does that mean both tickets cost season ticket rate, or will one be 20 quid, one be 25

i can understand charging season ticket holders less if its a tenner and 12 quid respectively, but 20 quid compared to 25 is taking the piss imo. should be flat rate whatever. and what happens if they give season ticket holders 2 tickets each? does that mean both tickets cost season ticket rate, or will one be 20 quid, one be 25

Dig an extra fiver out from under yer mattress, tight arse!