whats the difference from a few games ago

So, three wins in a row that we haven't seen for a long time, so why the change. Has tp got us playing how we should have done all season with the team we have or has the few additions that pd brought in just before he resigned made the difference. I personally think its down to tactics that pd struggled with. When you are in front, attack.

pd wasnt a :censored: manager,he was in his first job as a manager,which wasnt the best job to take,but he took it on and it didnt work out,big joe did the same but it worked out for him because at the time we could pick players up for next to nothing and give them long contracts unlike paul who had no money and had to use the loan system which is pure crap.

pd wasnt a :censored: manager,he was in his first job as a manager,which wasnt the best job to take,but he took it on and it didnt work out,big joe did the same but it worked out for him because at the time we could pick players up for next to nothing and give them long contracts unlike paul who had no money and had to use the loan system which is pure crap.

So why aren't we still as :censored: as we were a few weeks ago?

Sorry as much as I liked PD the last few games have shown just how ineffective he was. PD had a limited budget granted but still managed to acquire decent players but failed to influence them and get the most out of them. Tactically he was naive too.

It sickened me when he conceded that he considered leaving at end December but didn't. What a difference it could have been had he left us sooner !

:censored:, :censored:, :censored:, :censored:,

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

He was :censored: at the back end of his first season, we were truly :censored: in his second season and he was that :censored: that if he had stayed on in his 3rd we would have gone down.

You are as cluless as PD.

He was :censored: at the back end of his first season, we were truly :censored: in his second season and he was that :censored: that if he had stayed on in his 3rd we would have gone down.

You are as cluless as PD.

He wasn't a :censored: manager, he was naive and blinkered to the point of not changing what he thought was right. Mistakes were made he will have learnt from them I hope, and go on and become a success somewhere else. And yes I did want him out well before he went, but :censored: manager, no.

He wasn't a :censored: manager, he was naive and blinkered to the point of not changing what he thought was right. Mistakes were made he will have learnt from them I hope, and go on and become a success somewhere else. And yes I did want him out well before he went, but :censored: manager, no.

:petesake:

Its worth pointing out the first 6 months of PD's reign where we played rather well correct me if I'm wrong and punched above our weight.

A new manager comes in and everyone is suddenly playing for their place again New manager bounce helps massively keeping the players that hungry is a problem.

Its worth pointing out the first 6 months of PD's reign where we played rather well correct me if I'm wrong and punched above our weight.

A new manager comes in and everyone is suddenly playing for their place again New manager bounce helps massively keeping the players that hungry is a problem.

Perhaps during those first 6 months TP was giving him a helping hand?