The red card

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Sodje hit Baxter in the bollocks, with his index finger....

Baxter pushed him ( softly) out of the way, then Sodje hit him again in the bollox....

I hate that in football, I hope Sodje breaks his leg in two places and dislocates his ankle and has his career finished.

There is no room in football for that,

Yeah, Sodje hit Baxter in the bollocks, with his index finger....

Baxter pushed him ( softly) out of the way, then Sodje hit him again in the bollox....

I hate that in football, I hope Sodje breaks his leg in two places and dislocates his ankle and has his career finished.

There is no room in football for that,

How very nasty.

Fishal, Pompey fishal and BBC all reporting incident with Barnard. Which one was it?!

The more I see it the more i get wouNd up, what a :censored:in dickhead, surely he should be put before the FA for un-gentlemanly conduct.

There's no such thing any more (and that was only a booking when it did exist) - he'll be out for 3 games for Violent Conduct I'd imagine.

It happened right in front of me, literally 10 feet away, couldn't believe my eyes. Quite possibly the most stupid and totally unnecessary sending off i've ever seen.

Sodje gave Jose a little rabbit punch to the bollox and, when Jose didn't take him on, he did it again but harder, right in front of the linesman. Grade A knob jockey.

Pat on the back for Jose though for not dropping to the ground and rolling about like a c-bomb like most would.

After nearly watching 31 years of Latics, I have never seen that before.

Trying to hit him in the bollox twice was a :censored:in cheap shot, I still cant quite believe what I saw.

David Shaw hit the Doncaster centre half in the nuts once.......just turned round and punched him in the nuts........that would be forty years so you missed it.....

Sodje strolled into the directors box afterwards looking as though he hadn't a care in the world and certainly not looking like someone who had just cost his side point(s). He went to sit down a bit away from the other Pompey staff only to then be called back to sit with them like a naughty schoolboy and given a good bollocking.

Should be more than 3 match ban! Balls hitting should have it's own ban of 8 games! (just decided 8 randomly) As men we all you never hit another man in his balls! I could be in a full on fight and knowing full well a clout to the balls would give me a upper hand I just couldn't do it!