O2 at BP

O2 are sponsoring the game on Saturday, and we are going to be conducting a couple of trials.

1) we would like to know of anyone going to the game is on O2, and would they be willing to take part in a trial for geo-fencing.

What that means is as soon as you get within the vicinity of the ground you will receive an automatic message from the club, welcoming you to the game.

All i need is your mobile, you must be an O2 customer though!

Once it has been used it will not be used for anything further!

If you donate your number for the trial we will give away a signed Latics shirt to one of you picked at random, we only need 20-30 numbers.

2) we are going to be conducting a man of the match vote you would need to text in the number of the player you think deserves it.

More details on this will be available before the game.

O2 are hoping the Geo-Fencing works well as they would like to implement it at Twickenham as part of their long standing relationship with the English Rugby team.

I'm with O2 Beardy!

If u wanna send your number to me too, ill add you to my list?*

*please note. .. this will probably involve sending you suggestive text messages and pervy phone calls at unsociable hours!

Thank you please

O2 are sponsoring the game on Saturday, and we are going to be conducting a couple of trials.

1) we would like to know of anyone going to the game is on O2, and would they be willing to take part in a trial for geo-fencing.

What that means is as soon as you get within the vicinity of the ground you will receive an automatic message from the club, welcoming you to the game.

All i need is your mobile, you must be an O2 customer though!

Once it has been used it will not be used for anything further!

If you donate your number for the trial we will give away a signed Latics shirt to one of you picked at random, we only need 20-30 numbers.

2) we are going to be conducting a man of the match vote you would need to text in the number of the player you think deserves it.

More details on this will be available before the game.

O2 are hoping the Geo-Fencing works well as they would like to implement it at Twickenham as part of their long standing relationship with the English Rugby team.

Yes, I will take part. With O2 also

Nope!

And i have enough numbers now thanks all for your help, ill let the winner know on Saturday so they can come and get the shirt!

Also we are running a text man of the match, hopefully Broady will be announcing it and it will be on the website.

All you need to do is text the number of the player you want to vote for to 82022 and there may also be a prize involved.

I'm with Three, who are utterly dog :censored:. I wouldn't receive your text message if you were standing next to me.

I'm with 3 who I find to be very good. Very rare that I don't get a signal. I was with Tesco, who use O2, and one of the main reasons I dumped them was because I could never get a 3g signal at BP. Or anywhere else for that matter.......

I'm with 3 who I find to be very good. Very rare that I don't get a signal. I was with Tesco, who use O2, and one of the main reasons I dumped them was because I could never get a 3g signal at BP. Or anywhere else for that matter.......

On my Tesco mobile I got free WiFi last Saturday at BP, don't know how though as I didn't have to use a password.

Edited by BP1960

In fairness Dan t'interweb access isn't too bad, it's just that I struggle to make phone calls or send text messages. Certainly won't be renewing when my contract is up.

Edited by Break The Silence