Now we know why was the second string keeper, very poor today and why on earth didn't he wear a cap, he was shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand throughout the 2nd half, very unprofessional IMO.

Sun or no sun that 2nd goal was a disgrace!

How he thought he was going to get anywhere near that ball is beyond me.

He is not the reason we lost but back to the bench please - :censored:in fuming at :censored: decisions not only by the worst referee I have seen in a long long time but by Cisak for the goal who just made a bad day much worse.....:censored:!

Aussie Fan he was :censored: today and made a terrible terrible mistake for the 2nd goal!

also Neighbours and Home and Away are :censored: Foster tastes like rat piss and I would give a Caststlemaine XXXX for someone else in goal next game, maybe your favourite Dean Bouzanis

Mark that down!

So we drop a player and lose 2 0 instead of 1 0 - does it matter? Cisak just looked like he needed a run of games however I do prefer Bouzanis. The internal matter could be that Bouzanis has told them he is going so why not play Cisak.

Aussie Fan he was :censored: today and made a terrible terrible mistake for the 2nd goal!

also Neighbours and Home and Away are :censored: Foster tastes like rat piss and I would give a Caststlemaine XXXX for someone else in goal next game, maybe your favourite Dean Bouzanis

Mark that down!

By 'Aussie Fan' are you referring to me?!

Fantastic far post save in the first half from a free kick, great save directly before their first, and fantastic diving save to keep it to 2. Distribution wasn't great but he was hardly 'poor'.

How many times did we force a save from the Sheff U 'keeper? Once?!

Baxter was :censored:e, Furman was none-existent, and Simpson wasn't arsed 'cause it wasn't an FA Cup fixture. Where are their threads?

Fantastic far post save in the first half from a free kick, great save directly before their first, and fantastic diving save to keep it to 2. Distribution wasn't great but he was hardly 'poor'.

Baxter was :censored:e, Furman was none-existent, and Simpson wasn't arsed 'cause it wasn't an FA Cup fixture. Where are their threads?

Baxter has a thread, Simpson doesn't warrant the space, and we are resigned to Furman leaving the club.

Is your username Aussie Fan or excharnwoodlatic?

If it is excharnwoodlatic then I am refering to Aussie fan who downboatts posters for having an opinion that Cisak is not a wonderful goalkeeper

Dont remember the save in the first half, I thought one hit the side netting?

Great save before their first, they scored from the rebound

and a decent save, it wasnt going in the corner after his momentus :censored: up for the 2nd - 2-0, 3-0 it doesnt really matter at that satge does it?

He is a decent keeper but he has been onthe bech for a reason, he made mistakes last season and at the start of this that cost us goals, 10 great saves and then a mistake for a keeper is not what we or any team needs, we need consistency....IMO he does not provide it and hasnt done for 12 months

that does not make him a bad keeper, he is talented no doubt but he needs to work at it

Edited by palmer1

Now we know why was the second string keeper, very poor today and why on earth didn't he wear a cap, he was shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand throughout the 2nd half, very unprofessional IMO.

To me, Cisak looks to be in a massive sulk since he was recalled from Pompey. Body language is awful.

I think the save he is meaning was the one from McGuire from about 5 yards which was a good save but it was his fault for letting the cross bounce in the 6 yard box with nobody around him (Which was the 2nd time he had aloud that to happen). Overall he was very poor today and add to the fact that he should of done a lot better with the goal at Stevenage, is the reason he is righgtfully on the bench and should return then when we play next week.

And Baxter looks to be going that way.

Yes true.

Byrne looked like he's lined up to the new boss from his actions on the side today. He patted every Latics player on the back at full time.

Nothing against Cliff but I hope he is just trying and hasn't been given the job!

You really have got to chuckle at Aussiefan. Downboated for mentioning that the initial report on LP about Bouzanis was that he was feeling unwell because of a bug around the club. Feckin' hilarious, my Antipodean friend.

Go on, you know you want to. It's that little red square over there >>> with an arrow pointing down.

Oh, and I also happen to think Bouzanis is the better keeper. No, you can't downboat twice on the same post, just be satisfied with the one.