Swindon now on Good Friday

I'm in London that weekend already watching Gaslight Anthem (wahoo) but its a 2 hour+ train journey each way so not sure if I can manage it.

It's a pretty easy journey direct from London Paddington.

Lucky I haven't booked my train tickets yet but sure lots of people have!

Don't think there's any public transport on Good Friday.

Incidentally, does anyone know the last time Good Friday fell on an Easter Monday?

There are trains from Paddington to Swindon, although all services via Reading are subject to Diversion so it takes over 2 hours instead of the usual 1 hour 20.

Swindon football ground is only a 15 minute walk from the station

Stockholm, Padova, Wembley, Paris, Leeds.

I've got a busy Summer of Bruce and associated travel.

Not bad! Out of those, I'll be at Wembley, Paris and Leeds (bloody tough ticket that one). I resisted the urge to buy a ticket for Hard Rock Calling this morning. If Stockholm's anything like Gothenburg last summer, you're in for a treat.

Not bad! Out of those, I'll be at Wembley, Paris and Leeds (bloody tough ticket that one). I resisted the urge to buy a ticket for Hard Rock Calling this morning. If Stockholm's anything like Gothenburg last summer, you're in for a treat.

Not sure I can last over four hours! He did 3:17 for each of Manchester, Prague and State College last year.

I've got to plan how to spend four hours in Paris on the Sunday! A bigger challenge may be affording to eat in Sweden! I think the wife used O2 to get the Leeds tickets. Interesting venue that one.