Question to those who still support England!

Should Hodgson pick Ferdinand?

For me, it's a yes.

When Hodgson decided on Ferdinand or Terry, he picked the wrong one.

I'm looking at the options available:

Dawson plays regularly

As does Cahill but his form is very poor at the moment.

Caulker & Lescott have both got their arses nailed to the subs bench at the moment.

Jagielka is out injured so not a lot left.

No, he's crap (relatively speaking). Evans has had a very good season and is helping him out. Plus he is not going to go to the next world cup so I'd much rather see Roy pick someone who might, also one of the games is against San Marino, our youth team could beat them.

Maybe have him in the squad but I don't think I'd pick him first XI. as has been said above against San Marino I could do a job at centre back! give one of the younger players a go and look for the future, no sense tossing them in for a friendly then straight into the world cup, they need competitive experience.

Whilst I agree with the game against San Marino, and blooding the next generation, I am struggling to get a partnership together that can improve on Ferdinand and Dawson.........all the remaining contenders are out of form or out of the team.

In the absence of other senior defenders it makes sense to recall a fit, in form experienced player against opposition that we **should** beat.

San Marino is a cricket score game, Montenegro is a game we **should** win, won't be easy but if the players turn up with the proper attitude there is no way we shouldn't come out of it with 3 points.

So Hodgson has picked Ferdinand, but Fergie hasn't yet decided whether the club doctor will tell Ferdinand he's not fit.

It sounds like it isn't down to whether he's fit or not but more down to his treatment program- current treatment in MK and B Munich, there has been too much happened in that squad since the JT incident, RF isn't on talking terms with A Cole since he stuck up for JT, personally I'd rather Woy didn't bother with him again: too much baggage for my liking.

For me Roy Hodgeson should be seeking the approval of the FA to get a squad of young talent players who will be playing for England in Euro2016 in France let them play the remaining qualifiers and take them to the W/C in Brazil,

Let them jell as a team let them get practise on the big stage in preperation for 2016, it's very unlikely we will win the World Cup in brazil but what use will the older heads be in that type of climate anyway, let the likes of Smalling, Jones, Welbeck, Sterling, Ox, Walcott, Wiltshire etc go out there and run teams raged for 90mins

In answer to your question.. No leave rio at home

I think it's a smack in the chops for Roy and England. Ferdinand would have been told before the squad was announced he was to be recalled and if led to believe he knew he would be pulling out of the squad, but still let himself be put in. So for me it's a no for now and a no for the future!